• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

I just love other items for the autograph books and working on a 4 right now 2 kids and one regular autograph book and one for character meals. My questions is where can I find current list of characters? I seen one you posted at being of thread but that was 2009 and wondering if anyone knew where I could find a recent one.

I just love other items for the autograph books and working on a 4 right now 2 kids and one regular autograph book and one for character meals. My questions is where can I find current list of characters? I seen one you posted at being of thread but that was 2009 and wondering if anyone knew where I could find a recent one.

It is up to date. It was started in 2009, but if you look at the bottom it was last updated Yesterday at 05:13 PM.

It is up to date. It was started in 2009, but if you look at the bottom it was last updated Yesterday at 05:13 PM.

Thank you so much!! :thumbsup2 I just seen that!!

Another question... has anyone used Kinkos or similar to do a spiral bind on their books and/or have them cut down to size? What was the approximate cost if you already have the sheets printed out?

Hi there! I'm late to the game in making autograph books for this trip...was wondering if I could get an autograph cover with Lacey? Thanks SO much!

Also - do you have any autograph pages for the character meal at Garden Grille? I couldnt find it - maybe its because its late & stressed to finish everything before the 21st! :scared1:

Good Morning KatieWilBurn,

How did you do the characters for your family, that is so awesome. I would love to do that for my family, is there a website that you went to or did you create it yourself. Nice job and very creative, thank you and have a magical day.

Hi there! I'm late to the game in making autograph books for this trip...was wondering if I could get an autograph cover with Lacey? Thanks SO much!

Also - do you have any autograph pages for the character meal at Garden Grille? I couldnt find it - maybe its because its late & stressed to finish everything before the 21st! :scared1:

Good Morning KatieWilBurn,

How did you do the characters for your family, that is so awesome. I would love to do that for my family, is there a website that you went to or did you create it yourself. Nice job and very creative, thank you and have a magical day.

Good Morning and Happy New Year MusicMouse. First off, let me say thank you from me and everyone in here for such unique, artistic and creative Autograph Covers. You truly are the best. Thank You for all that you do :worship::thumbsup2. Secondly, can you please create 4 Autograph Covers for me, GREG, my wife, MARY, my daughter, DOMANI and my daughter, GIANA...... GREG, Red Mickey Mouse and my wife and daughters, Pink Minnie Mouse. Thank you again and please have a wonderful and magical day and may you be blessed this year and every year after, thanks again. Greg J. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much!! :thumbsup2 I just seen that!!

Another question... has anyone used Kinkos or similar to do a spiral bind on their books and/or have them cut down to size? What was the approximate cost if you already have the sheets printed out?

It cost me around $8 to have two books bound. :goodvibes

Here is your cover:

And here are the pages for the Garden Grill. (We're going there for the first time in March :banana:.)

I need some advice from all of you wonderfully creative people :) A couple of years ago we had planned a WDW trip, so i printed autograph cards and all, then plans fell through :( I saved them, though. I knew that one day we would eventually get to go. Now we are planning a trip to WDW in March of this yr. After reviewing how to make the autograph book, i realized i screwed up :scared1: I did no leave a margin at the top and/or sides of my cards! I really don't have the means (printer died) and the money (budgeting money so we can go) to reprint all of those cards. I had thought about probably pasting them onto appropriately sized sheets of colored card stock, then having that bound. Do you think that would work? Other suggestions or ideas? Thanks!!

With that being said, Musicmouse, I would like to request 2 autograph book covers. Both in pink ink.....first one with the name Cassidy and the 2nd with the name Kaitlyn. Thank you!!

Lisa

HI just found this thread yesterday and I am so excited to make my kids autograph books. I found all the character pages that we wanted, but I was wondering if there are any pages without characters on them for the "extra" characters that we may have missed. Thanks

I need some advice from all of you wonderfully creative people :) A couple of years ago we had planned a WDW trip, so i printed autograph cards and all, then plans fell through :( I saved them, though. I knew that one day we would eventually get to go. Now we are planning a trip to WDW in March of this yr. After reviewing how to make the autograph book, i realized i screwed up :scared1: I did no leave a margin at the top and/or sides of my cards! I really don't have the means (printer died) and the money (budgeting money so we can go) to reprint all of those cards. I had thought about probably pasting them onto appropriately sized sheets of colored card stock, then having that bound. Do you think that would work? Other suggestions or ideas? Thanks!!

Lisa - that would be work really great! Depending on what size you need I know you can get index cards in different colors that are 4x6 or 5x7 and then you could just paste them on there. I know I seen a set at Walmart and also at at a place like Staples. Good luck to you! We are going in March and I feel like I have to much I want to do and don't know how I can get it done! :confused3

MusicMouse - I've been checking out your files and you have such cute things! I really like the character meal autogragh cards!

I have a couple of requests:

1) I see under your character autograph cards you have have Tusker House for breakfast; they now have characters at lunch and that is what we are doing in March - would it be possible to have some that same "Donald's Safari Lunch"? Also just a question... does that background print too dark for autographs? I wasn't going to take a marker but I am thinking that maybe with some darker backgrounds I should!??!

2) I love your character meal autograph covers would love to have have 2 please - 1st one with the blue checker (for my son) with the name Peyton and 2nd with pink checker (for my daughter) with the name Marissa. We will be eating at Tusker House, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare (dinner), Hollywood & Vine (can it please include Jake as he is now there) and if there is room without being to crowded would love to have Chip and Dale on it (we aren't eating at Garden Grill but we are doing the singalong/smores for the kids and they love Chip and Dale).

Good Morning and Happy New Year MusicMouse. First off, let me say thank you from me and everyone in here for such unique, artistic and creative Autograph Covers. You truly are the best. Thank You for all that you do :worship::thumbsup2. Secondly, can you please create 4 Autograph Covers for me, GREG, my wife, MARY, my daughter, DOMANI and my daughter, GIANA...... GREG, Red Mickey Mouse and my wife and daughters, Pink Minnie Mouse. Thank you again and please have a wonderful and magical day and may you be blessed this year and every year after, thanks again. Greg J. :thumbsup2

Hi Greg! I see your ticker is getting closer - you must be getting really excited! Here are your covers :goodvibes:

With that being said, Musicmouse, I would like to request 2 autograph book covers. Both in pink ink.....first one with the name Cassidy and the 2nd with the name Kaitlyn. Thank you!!

Lisa

I think you got some good replies to your question already. My only addition would be to be sure that you use a good heavy duty crafter's glue so that they don't come apart. Here are your covers :goodvibes:

HI just found this thread yesterday and I am so excited to make my kids autograph books. I found all the character pages that we wanted, but I was wondering if there are any pages without characters on them for the "extra" characters that we may have missed. Thanks

I have a few:

And Natalie has several here: http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/2010 Autograph book/#!cpZZ4QQtppZZ20

and here: http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/2010 Autograph book/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

I love this thread! Everyone has such great ideas/books to share. Trudie, I especially appreciate the help and information you provide. Your help to me on my last autograph book project was invaluable!
I'm trying to plan creating another autograph book for our upcoming trip. For those of you who have created more than one autograph book (for different trips), did you use the same DISigners autograph pages, or did you go with a different DISinger's pages for a different style? Did you use the same format you used for your other autograph book (binding it w/ a spiral ring, having it published through someone like Artscow, Shutterfly, etc.) , or did you try making it another way? I'm just looking for feedback for what others typically do or have done. I know there won't be a consistent answer, and I know the decision comes down to preference. I'm just feeling others out to see what you've done or which format you've preferred the best if you've tried other styles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter