• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

Hi!

When you create the autograph cards for the Good Morning Breakfast, can you make a cover page that goes along with the theme of this? I am separating each character meal in my book with a cover page so this would be really helpful if you are able to create something like this.

Thanks again!

Here are your cards :goodvibes:

Wow! love those MusicMouse....quick question though....I have just started doing things on Artscow and how did you get the Disney stuff on there...I have looks for kits on their website but could not find any? Please Help!

Bullseye does not sign or stamp (it's the hooves). Your request for having the characters on the left makes me curious about how you set up your book. Would you consider posting pictures when you're finished with it? I would love to see it! Here are your cards :goodvibes:

Natalie has several different generic cards here: http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Autograph Books/Volume 2/#!cpZZ3QQtppZZ20[/QUOTE

I am finalizing my book and noticed I forgot to ask your for 2 other cards to be flipped: Jessie and Piglet to be on the left side of their name. Also Shutterfly adds a barcode on all back covers, right lower corner and it is covering the entire word " soon!", do you think you can re-write "see you real soon! in a smaller font or move it to the top of the card (if you make both i can try them both.)
I promise that this should be the end ! :) i should not have anymore requests after that...i am hoping.:goodvibes
thank yo so much!!! :flower3:

Ok, i"m really new to all this. We aredoing the disney dream cruise and i would love to surprise my grandkids with special autograph books. Do you have a cover page with mickey and friends and the dream ship-2011? Then i need the cruise pages for the characters,too. I'm thinking of doing them 5x7!is this a good size? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!!! I'm so excited,i've never been on a cruise.

Wow! love those MusicMouse....quick question though....I have just started doing things on Artscow and how did you get the Disney stuff on there...I have looks for kits on their website but could not find any? Please Help!

You have to prepare the image completely on your own computer first, then upload that image to artscow. You can't add things to the images once they are uploaded. :goodvibes

I am finalizing my book and noticed I forgot to ask your for 2 other cards to be flipped: Jessie and Piglet to be on the left side of their name. Also Shutterfly adds a barcode on all back covers, right lower corner and it is covering the entire word " soon!", do you think you can re-write "see you real soon! in a smaller font or move it to the top of the card (if you make both i can try them both.)
I promise that this should be the end ! :) i should not have anymore requests after that...i am hoping.:goodvibes
thank yo so much!!! :flower3:

How about these? :goodvibes

Ok, i"m really new to all this. We aredoing the disney dream cruise and i would love to surprise my grandkids with special autograph books. Do you have a cover page with mickey and friends and the dream ship-2011? Then i need the cruise pages for the characters,too. I'm thinking of doing them 5x7!is this a good size? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!!! I'm so excited,i've never been on a cruise.

Wow! This sounds like so much fun (I've never been on a cruise either)! 4x6 or 5x7 works well for autograph books. On the Disney Dream, you are most likely to ecounter:

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Chip & Dale
Goofy
Pluto
Max
Captain Hook
Peter Pan
Lilo
Stitch
Cinderella
Belle
Snow White
Princess Aurora
Princess Tiana
Ariel
Captain Jack Sparrow
Dopey

Please check post #1 for links to the DISigners that make cards for cruises. (I have a couple in my photobucket as well.) I don't know if there is a cover for the Dream yet. I would suggest that you look around the photobuckets of the DISigners that make cruise stuff, and start a new request thread on the main board if you can't find a cover design that you like. :goodvibes

ETA: Milliepie has some GREAT cruise designs here: http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Disney Cruise/

Hey MusicMouse,

I was wondering if I could make a request. I like your Rapunzel card where it has the white oval for the signature but I was wondering instead of a blue background could you make it a light purple.

Thanks.

I got my artscow books today. I am so excited! They turned out ok...somehow I missed a couple pages I need but that's ok. Otherwise they are great!!

Thank you again Music Mouse and others that design the pages. The characters and others have loved them. They have been a great hit with the girls too. Thanks again for all your hard work.:hug:

The books are still great. Only one thing that I can suggest. I did not have a back cover and they gave me one. It is starting to fray at the corners(probably from being pulled in and out of the backpack) I do believe a laminated back cover might have been better. The books are so thick that you do not need that stiffness just protection. So that being said be more prepared then and I have a better back over or have a page laminated.

Good luck! Great idea!

Hello!
I'm trying to make some photo book autograph books using either snapfish or shutterfly, but the pages I chose (donatalie) don't quite fit. They get cut off on the side borders. Any way to fix that? Which are the best designs for photo books?
Thanks!

Hey MusicMouse,

I was wondering if I could make a request. I like your Rapunzel card where it has the white oval for the signature but I was wondering instead of a blue background could you make it a light purple.

Thanks.

Here you go :goodvibes:

I got my artscow books today. I am so excited! They turned out ok...somehow I missed a couple pages I need but that's ok. Otherwise they are great!!

I'm glad that they finally arrived and that you like them. :banana: If you left someone out you could always print a separate card and slip it inside the book. :goodvibes

Thank you again Music Mouse and others that design the pages. The characters and others have loved them. They have been a great hit with the girls too. Thanks again for all your hard work.:hug:

You are welcome! I'm so happy that you and your girls got great character responses - it makes the trip just a little more magical! :goodvibes

The books are still great. Only one thing that I can suggest. I did not have a back cover and they gave me one. It is starting to fray at the corners(probably from being pulled in and out of the backpack) I do believe a laminated back cover might have been better. The books are so thick that you do not need that stiffness just protection. So that being said be more prepared then and I have a better back over or have a page laminated.

Good luck! Great idea!

Thanks for the heads up. This is why I recommed using chipboard to make your covers. It stands up to more wear and tear! :goodvibes

Hello!
I'm trying to make some photo book autograph books using either snapfish or shutterfly, but the pages I chose (donatalie) don't quite fit. They get cut off on the side borders. Any way to fix that? Which are the best designs for photo books?
Thanks!

Some of Natalie's designs are not exactly 4x6, and this results in edges being cut off. I would recommend re-sizing them before you upload them. You can do that in photo editing programs like photoshop, or you can create a photobucket account (free) and resize them there. Some places, like Artscow, have a zoom in and zoom out feature. You might want to check to see if that is a part of the editing process for Snapfish or Shutterfly. :goodvibes

Thank you MusicMouse for the info on Artscow...I will give it a try and see how I do.. Have a Great Day! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter