• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book

I just finished my two books and am very happy with them. I had about 65 pages and took them to Stables were they laminated the covers, gave me a back covers as I forgot them, and spiral bond two for less then $12.

I only had a couple problems making them. Some of the pages were smaller than others. I thought I had downloaded them the same but maybe I didn't. I would also some times forgot to flip the picture. sigh** oh well.

Thank you Musicmouse for the front covers and your tips. My girls are thrilled with their books and these are much better the the plan jane ones.

Blessings,

Cassie

I love all of your design! Can you please make two front and back cover for my girls

Yaniret's Autograph book 2011

Yamilet's Autograph book 2011

:banana:I am excited. Got an email this morning saying my artscow autograph books & passports are being shipped!!!:dance3::dance3: So once you get that email---how long till you receive it???

MusicMouse - One more thing please? :goodvibes

Can you personalize a cover for me? This one?
http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums...aph Books/?action=view&current=Taylor2011.jpg

"Taylor's Autographs 2012"

Do you have the same graphic only "greyed" out a bit? That I could use for a back cover with the words "The End" and on the bottom "Made especially for you by Sissy".

Thank you!! :lovestruc

Here you go! Oh, and if you want the back cover less "greyed out" let me know and I'll change it. :goodvibes

:banana:I am excited. Got an email this morning saying my artscow autograph books & passports are being shipped!!!:dance3::dance3: So once you get that email---how long till you receive it???

I never got an e-mail, but my book just showed up yesterday in my mailbox. It came airmail - so keep an eye out! :goodvibes

Here you go! Oh, and if you want the back cover less "greyed out" let me know and I'll change it. :goodvibes

Thank you MusicMouse! And this is exactly why I can't do things like this!! I don't like the picture "greyed out". Sorry! Its just not the same, is it? Can you put the color back into it? I guess I didn't explain well, I saw some other DISigners that had a really light picture with writing over it...almost like the picture was more of a watermark on the paper. But if thats not possible I'm good with just the regular cover with The End and the made by info on it...

Again...I'm sorry I'm being so picky...I don't mean to be a pain in the rear.:worried: Thank you!!

Oh man, I really wish I had time to make these for my girls!!! We leave in 2 days! Does anyone have an idea for putting something together quickly? :worship:

Oh man, I really wish I had time to make these for my girls!!! We leave in 2 days! Does anyone have an idea for putting something together quickly? :worship:

Print the cards on your own computer (I would recommend Natalie's). You can print them directly onto blank 4x6 index cards. Then you can either punch a hole in the corner and put them on an O-ring to hold them together, or use a plain photo album and slide them in in alphabetical order for easy finding. Both are easily doable in two days! :goodvibes

Thank you MusicMouse! And this is exactly why I can't do things like this!! I don't like the picture "greyed out". Sorry! Its just not the same, is it? Can you put the color back into it? I guess I didn't explain well, I saw some other DISigners that had a really light picture with writing over it...almost like the picture was more of a watermark on the paper. But if thats not possible I'm good with just the regular cover with The End and the made by info on it...

Again...I'm sorry I'm being so picky...I don't mean to be a pain in the rear.:worried: Thank you!!

Don't worry about it. Sometimes it's hard to describe the idea in your head to someone else. Try this:

Hi,

I am using the autograph sheets from Natalie's photobucket, the volume three set. I can't find some characters. Can someone help?

Here's the one's I'm looking for -

Sulley
Mike (from Monsters Inc.)
Duffy
Phineas
Ferb
Agent P (will he be there in May too?)
Green Army Man

Thanks in advance...

We are only spending one day at AK, no character dining scheduled. Do you think I should still put the "Safari" Fab Five sheets in my autograph books, or would it be safe to leave them out? I'm up to almost 90 pages already, and thats only with 4 generic sheets and 2 character meals!! :rolleyes1

Thanks for the Word document of the Epcot passport. I replied to your email, but wanted to thank you here as well. I also asked if you yourself have a passport for Animal Kingdom or know of someone that does have one.

Lastly, we are attending a Grand Gathering Breakfast called Good Morning Character Breakfast. I would like to have autograph cards for that breakfast for the characters but can't seem to find any. Do you know of anyone that has autograph cards for this?

Thanks again for your help!!! :)

Hi,

I am using the autograph sheets from Natalie's photobucket, the volume three set. I can't find some characters. Can someone help?

Here's the one's I'm looking for -

Sulley
Mike (from Monsters Inc.)
Duffy
Phineas
Ferb
Agent P (will he be there in May too?)
Green Army Man

Thanks in advance...

Noone else is making this style right now, but give me a day or two and I'll make some cards for you. :goodvibes

ETA: Mike doesn't sign. Do you still want one for him?

We are only spending one day at AK, no character dining scheduled. Do you think I should still put the "Safari" Fab Five sheets in my autograph books, or would it be safe to leave them out? I'm up to almost 90 pages already, and thats only with 4 generic sheets and 2 character meals!! :rolleyes1

They will be there at Camp Minnie Mickey, but the signature is the same. If you are concerned about space, don't add those in your book and just take pictures instead. :goodvibes

Thanks for the Word document of the Epcot passport. I replied to your email, but wanted to thank you here as well. I also asked if you yourself have a passport for Animal Kingdom or know of someone that does have one.

Lastly, we are attending a Grand Gathering Breakfast called Good Morning Character Breakfast. I would like to have autograph cards for that breakfast for the characters but can't seem to find any. Do you know of anyone that has autograph cards for this?

Thanks again for your help!!! :)

You are welcome! Yes, there is an AK passport. BabaBear has it here: http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/Animal Kingdom Passport/ Is this Grand Gathering Breakfast the one at Tony's Town Square? I don't think anyone has made cards for these, but I can put them together for you this weekend. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter