A Sampling of Mom's Favorite Recipes from 50's PTC?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Has anyone had "A Sampling of Mom’s Favorite Recipes" from 50's Prime Time Cafe yet? My DSis sent me a pic today & it looks delicious!
IMG9589041-2.jpg

Three of my all-time favorite items from 50's PTC all on one plate!

We are thinking of eating here on our November trip. Looks delicious. I recognize the fried chicken and the meatloaf, but do you know what the third item is?

The third item is the pot roast and it is the only thing I ever order - it's that good. I have never seen this combo on the menu....is it new? We are eating there in August and I would sooooo order this!:thumbsup2

Has anyone had "A Sampling of Mom’s Favorite Recipes" from 50's Prime Time Cafe yet? My DSis sent me a pic today & it looks delicious!
IMG9589041.jpg

Three of my all-time favorite items from 50's PTC all on one plate!

Why yes, I've had it! And my DH had it. As well as my Dad!

And we all really enjoyed it! :goodvibes

My DH had this on our trip in April and ate every last bit. He enjoyed it. I stuck with my favorite - pot roast which was delish :thumbsup2

We have an ADR for June 9th and I'm definitely getting this!! These are my three favorites at 50's PT so it's wonderful for me!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

Wow! I am so getting this when we go next week! They just eliminated my toughest decision while at Disney. I just hope they still have the sweet tea and I will be set! Thanks for posting. :yay:

We will be going to 50's PT for our 1st time on May 31st.
I can't wait, I am going to get mom's sampler. Thanks for
the info.

Yum, yum, yum! The only thing that it's missing is a tasty pb&j milkshake. :)

I haven't gotten the full report from her yet, but I can't wait to order it myself in October! I'm happy that others found interest in this too. When I showed it to DH, he looked at me like I was crazy, lol.

OMG! I've always gotten the fried chicken because it's the best ever and my favorite; wanted to try new things but could not possibly NOT have the chicken - this is absolutely perfect!!!! I can't wait to go home again to try it!!!! =)

My 3 favs as well! Well done Disney!

Easy order in June, decision made for me :thumbsup2!

Now if I could just get them to deliver when we are stuck in line on ToT, RnR or TSM.......:woohoo:

We got that when we ate there in October. It was great. Kind of a ridiculous amount of food, but certainly worth the $$!

That's such a fun place.

I really enjoyed to plate in Feb. It was a lot of food, infact I probably could have shared with someone else. Loved that there was a bit of everything yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter