• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

a romantic birthday vacation in disneyland

missarieL26

Earning My Ears
Hey guys.

I am a 25 yr old student who will be graduating this fall and I wanted to celebrate my birthday and graduation by going to walt disney world with my boyfriend.

I thought it would be a great way to have fun before I start my career and spend a romantic vacation with my boyfriend.

So my plan was to stay about 4 days at walt disney world and another 4 days on a disney cruise.

I've got the disney cruise planned (4 night bahama cruise in september) so now i need to plan my days at walt disney world.

However, I need some advice on where I should stay or who I could book with to get the best price for about 4 days at walt disney world. I can only afford to spend about 500-600 bucks so I know it's a little tight, but I am flexible if I need to be.

So any advice on which hotel would be the best? and ticket package?

thanks!

:yay:

OK so Im doing the whole romantic 2 weeks in October this year for the first time for BF's birthday. Basically what we decided because of the amount of time we will be there is to go for a cheap resort. We're staying at POP but with your budget for 4 days I would recommend going at least moderate (in which case choose Port Orleans Riverside as this has some great romantic walks you can take and a horse drawn carriage you can rent) or possibly you might have enough for a deluxe (I'd choose either Polynesian or if you can afford a Savanah view Animal Kingdom Lodge). These are all lovely resorts and very romantic. Personally I think for that amount of time Riverside would be fine because you're probably not going to be spending all day in the resorts every day. That was our justification for POP as it was about 1/2 the price. Remember just because you aren't staying in the resort doesn't mean you can't visit to look around.

Are you doing the Disney cruise? If so don't forget to book Palo. It's a really nice romantic meal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter