• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Rolex Vacation on a Timex Budget: Sept '11 PTR (TR is Live!)

Just found this TR thread and I'm engrossed. Going back to read all of it! We leave next week for our Wine & Food week and I'm on a Dis-high! :thumbsup2

Just finished reading your PTR - great job!

I can't wait to dive into both of your TRs. :)

Just found this TR thread and I'm engrossed. Going back to read all of it! We leave next week for our Wine & Food week and I'm on a Dis-high! :thumbsup2

You're going to LOVE the trip.... if you have any questions about food / drink before you leave that I haven't covered in my TRs, feel free to PM me, I'm happy to pass along some suggestions!:thumbsup2

Just finished reading your PTR - great job!

I can't wait to dive into both of your TRs. :)

Awww...thanks!!! I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery of my Photopass CD so I can really get cranking on my TR! My Dining Review I'm just slacking on this weekend, I'll be honest.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter