A Rolex Vacation on a Timex Budget: Sept '11 PTR (TR is Live!)

party: :dance3: 48 HOURS TO GO DANCE :dance3: party:

:woohoo:Haaaaaayyyyy! :woohoo:

Just realized I haven't been here for a few days and I have left you hanging about Stacy!

When (if) you turn on the tv in any Disney room, it automatically comes up on "The Stacy Channel". She does short highlight visits to attractions in the parks. It used to be Stacy's Top 7 and she had a lot of silly catch phrases that you ended up repeating in the parks "Look at all the lazy people in the lazy river" "Space Mountain, BTM, Splash Mountain: Triple Mountain Whammy. Wham Wham Wham. It's all Wham" "I see London, I see France"

The Ginger-Mango-Hello! thing was inspired by Stacy's description of RockNRollercoaster "Rollercoaster! Aerosmith! Hel-lo!"

Disney has mellowed her a little and her new "show" is now "Disney Must-Dos"

In honor of less than two days until your trip, I will post two bananas dancing suggestively. :banana::banana:

You know, I never really looked at the bananas that way... but now....bad little bananas!!!:rotfl2: (Honestly, I see them and think "It's peanut butter jelly time....")

Stacy sounds like.... quite the lady! I was mentioning that to Mike last night and he said "can we ban that channel?" Probably because he suspects I will pick up her cadance and start talking like that. Just for thinking that, I might!pirate:

YAY so close to being at Disney, that rocks :cool1:

YAY! Thanks! I'm insane right now running about doing last minute stuff (oh yeah, and working, I'm doing that too:rolleyes1)

Less than 48 hours dance now! :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1:

OMG, PLEASE watch Stacey in your resort...I'm pretty sure when you turn on the tv, it's always on that channel, so you can't miss her! She's annoying and you might hate her at first (I did!) but by the end of the week, she becomes part of your Disney trip! :rotfl: She's ridiculous!

As long as we don't bring her home with us! (Kind of like Alison, who told me she wants me to bring her home a "roller coaster". Uh... I sure hope they have snowglobes or something with little coasters in them!:scared1:) Why do kids always ask for the most random things when you go on a trip?:confused3

Hope you have a fabulous trip!!! :banana:

Thank you!!!:hug:

So, this is it, the moment I've been waiting for since January!!! Tomorrow morning we are FLYING TO DISNEY WORLD!

Yeah, not excited at all.

Boarding passes printed, Rent the Runway dress fits for V&A dinner, bags almost 100% packed, and all I need to do is straighten up the house for the sitter, find a pair of gold shoes to go with my dress (ha!) and get a good nights rest....the last bit will probably not happen.:goodvibes

I probably won't get another chance to update tomorrow morning (See Day One plans, especially "How to Deal with Cranky Jen") so I will say so long for now, and I cannot wait to share all our experiences with you when we get back. For anyone leaving before I get back, have a safe and magical trip!

I'll try to post an update or two when we arrive, though accessing DIS over iPhone can be a bit of a pain, so they will probably be VERY short updates.:)

Love and Pixie Dust to all,

Jen

:cloud9:

Safe journey - to and from!
You did such a GREAT job planning, I know you will have a FANTASIC time!!
Your fans will be here on the DIS waiting for you to update! :grouphug:

Have a fantastic trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. I must say I'm just a little jealous that we have another 3 months to wait...

Hello from the Yacht Club here in Disney! We made it safe and already have some great stories to share already. :)

Hi everyone! Got in late last night after an amazing trip! Trying to catch up on laundry (and mail!) today but hopefully I'll be able to start at least the dining reviews very soon! TR will happen, but might have to wait until I get our PhotoPass CD for that.... we got some GREAT shots that I want to include!:goodvibes

As a preview, our first night was almost a complete disaster... as far as we can tell someone in the room before us was smoking and flushing / disposing of cigarette butts in the toilet.... which made for a very messy situation. Maintenance and Mousekeeping failed us miserably that night (an absolute nightmare, let me tell you)... but I will hand it to the managers at the YC for doing their best to help. All the details will be included in our TR... I will say right now even our issues with the trip will not keep us from giving the YC a second shot... it really is a lovely and very convenient resort to stay at in WDW!

Hope everyone had a good week!:goodvibes

Looking forward to reading about your trip. Its too bad it started out so crappy, hopefully you still had a good trip overall!

That's ok, we really had the most amazing trip, when all was said and done!

I am just finishing up our first Dining Review, then as soon as I can come up with a TR name (that does NOT include exploding toilets...) I'm going to get started on writing up our trip. Thankfully I kept a journal that week, so I have LOTS to share! (Not to mention wading through over 1500 pictures!):rotfl2:

As soon as the creative juices strike, I'll post the TR link here.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter