• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Ride.

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
Ok,I thought of something.What if everyone from dis made a ride? The Options to vote on are:Pirates Of The Caribbean,The Haunted Mansion,Jungle Cruise,Matterhorn,Mission Space,Big Thunder Mountain Railroad,Splash Mountain And Space Mountain.Post Here To Vote Now! I will post the winning ride on September 5th. Good Luck! :banana: :banana: :banana:

ok i choose splash mountain because it's cool and all the rest are already/ going to be games in VMK and splash mountain only a little room

OMG! Just one? This is tough... I like Space Mountain but I think Thunder Mountain would be easier to make. :sunny: So I say TM.

i will have to say misson space it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool and it would be nice to do space ship earth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter