A review of Coronado Springs Resort

LoveMyLAP-BAND

Banded 2/18/05
I just got back from WDW. I visited all the resorts (and took advantage of the free dining). I stayed at Pop, but here are my observations about CSR:

The rooms have 2 double beds and one sink. There is also a privacy curtain to the bathroom. (I love those!)

I ate at the Pepper Market and it was a wonderful place. The nachos were yummy. All the CMs I met were wonderful. A lot of the CMs at the Pepper Market spoke Spanish and I loved that as it added to the Mexican flair of the resort.

Of course, the highlight of the resort was the Dig Site. The pool was awesome. There were a lot of people, but it is a big pool. They have water basketball and "soccer", a spa, a kiddie pool with sprayers, a playground with water misters (the heat index was 100 degrees on the day that I visited).

I think CSR definitely has the best pool area in the mod category.

The walk from the Pepper Market to the Dig Site is 6 minutes. (Note: I did not have any kids, strollers, bags with me when I timed the walk. However, I am not even 5' tall so I do not walk very fast.) The walk from the Pepper Market to the furthest room (room 7169 in building 7A) was 15 minutes.

IMHO, the best location is building 9B- a short walk to the Dig Site and a short walk to El Centro and dining.

That must have been great to visit all the resorts as you did. Thanks for posting! CSR is my fav too!

It was so fun to see all the resorts. Other than the extreme heat, it was a nice weekend. It took me three days to see all the resorts. I spent about an hour or so at each resort, looking around, riding the buses, talking to guests. My next goal is to actually STAY at all the resorts. :crazy:

Thanks for the review! We are going in November. CSR is one of the few I haven't stayed at (GF, WL and BC/YC are the last 3!) I am really looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter