• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A reminder to everyone!

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
I'm just making this post to remind everyone that's important to get 60 minutes of excercise a day. The weather is getting nicer but, the obese people around the world are increasing. So weather you want to ride you bike to the ice cream parlour or shed those extra 5 pounds, you should get outside and get some excersise. This means staying on VMK 12 hours a day may be fun and entertaining but, it's not healthy for you.

Here are some fun ideas for you and your family to get in shape this summer:
:moped: Ride your bike to a nearby conveiniance store and grab a lollipop.
pirate: Play pirates with your younger children.
:sunny: Go swimming at the local community centre.
paw: Go camping and maybe go on a nature hike.
:snail: Have a race with the neighbourhood kids and parents.
:ccat: Play hide-and-seek with some friends.
:boat: Have a fun day at the beach.
:cool1: Walk around the mall and of course- shop!
:grouphug: Organize a summer party/ barbecue and invite friends or get to know the neighbours!
:banana: Join a dance team a :cheer2: team or a :bored: team.
:stir: Bake and sell cookies as you walk around the neighbourhood.
:ssst: Organize a scavenger hunt and put up posters with clues,which will lead them to your home. You can even give out prizes!

those are great and even though im skinnie i dont care i love to go outside and i love healthy foods :thumbsup2

Ride my bike to a nearby convience store and buy a lollipop? Okay first of all, I don't have a bike and I don't like lollipops... :rolleyes:

Play pirates with your younger children? I play pirates all the time in vmk...and what is wrong with playing the game with older children?... :rolleyes:

Go swimming at the local community center? We don't have a local community center so now what do you suggest we do..huh!?... :rolleyes:

Go camping and maybe go on a nature hike? If I hike through my backyard does that count?... :rolleyes:

Walk around the mall and of course shop? I can't afford to shop and didn't I just hike.. so wouldn't walking around the mall serve the same purpose?... :rolleyes:

Organize a summer party? And I would do this because...? It only encourages me to be around people...:rolleyes:

Join a dance team...? Wait, let me get on my dancing shoes and step to the beat with all the other enthusiastic 5 year olds! Sounds like so much fun!... :rolleyes:

Bake and sell cookies as you walk around the neighborhood? Do YOU have a portable oven? I know I don't so it could be rather difficult to do this particular task... :rolleyes:

Organize a scavenger hunt and put up posters with clues,which will lead them to your home. You can even give out prizes!? Why would I purposely WANT people to come to my home let alone give away things that are mine, not theirs!?... :rolleyes:

Why would I want to do something that requires a life at all? lol ;)

Loves Disney said:
Ride my bike to a nearby convience store and buy a lollipop? Okay first of all, I don't have a bike and I don't like lollipops... :rolleyes:

Play pirates with your younger children? I play pirates all the time in vmk...and what is wrong with playing the game with older children?... :rolleyes:

Go swimming at the local community center? We don't have a local community center so now what do you suggest we do..huh!?... :rolleyes:

Go camping and maybe go on a nature hike? If I hike through my backyard does that count?... :rolleyes:

Walk around the mall and of course shop? I can't afford to shop and didn't I just hike.. so wouldn't walking around the mall serve the same purpose?... :rolleyes:

Organize a summer party? And I would do this because...? It only encourages me to be around people...:rolleyes:

Join a dance team...? Wait, let me get on my dancing shoes and step to the beat with all the other enthusiastic 5 year olds! Sounds like so much fun!... :rolleyes:

Bake and sell cookies as you walk around the neighborhood? Do YOU have a portable oven? I know I don't so it could be rather difficult to do this particular task... :rolleyes:

Organize a scavenger hunt and put up posters with clues,which will lead them to your home. You can even give out prizes!? Why would I purposely WANT people to come to my home let alone give away things that are mine, not theirs!?... :rolleyes:

That was a bit uncalled for.
She was making a list of things other kids could to help fight obesity .
Or if that was a joke you could make it a little more obvious.

Thanks milkabum! Good ideas. :goodvibes

those are great and even though im skinnie i dont care i love to go outside and i love healthy foods :thumbsup2

maliboomer said:
That was a bit uncalled for.
She was making a list of things other kids could to help fight obesity .
Or if that was a joke you could make it a little more obvious.

Thanks milkabum! Good ideas. :goodvibes

I put " :rolleyes: " to represent the fact I was completely joking throughout the entire thing lol.

I am very sorry if it was not clear enough that it was a joke. I am not good at jokes... :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter