A rabbi, a priest, and a pastor board the Wonder: we're back!

The kids are scattered again. Joshua went to Park City with his buddy and their family. Gabby went to St. George, southern Utah, with some girlfriends to visit another friend's grandma (all info verified by me, the freak paranoid mom ;)), and Chloe has been babysitting for 3 days straight earning a nice little chunk of change.​

Sounds like they're all having adventures! Verifying info is a must I would think. ::yes::

How's your week? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

Thankfully I don't have to work but the weather isn't supposed to be the best. I'm going to try to take Conner to a state park which is about an hour away if the weather cooperates. How about you?

:sulley: 163 days!!! :sulley:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Sounds like they're all having adventures! Verifying info is a must I would think. ::yes::

Thankfully I don't have to work but the weather isn't supposed to be the best. I'm going to try to take Conner to a state park which is about an hour away if the weather cooperates. How about you?

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Fun! Does he do well in the car?

We have soccer Saturday and then we're going to take the boat out I think. M leaves for Miami Sunday morning. We should go to services tomorrow night. We've been slackers. :blush:

Fun! Does he do well in the car?​

He does really well thankfully. I've heard horror stories of some pets and car rides. Hopefully we'll be able to, he loves the water.

We have soccer Saturday and then we're going to take the boat out I think. M leaves for Miami Sunday morning. We should go to services tomorrow night. We've been slackers. :blush:

I know how it is believe me. The weekends I'm not working its hard to get myself moving to church. Thankfully we have a second service that starts at 12:15 or I'd never make it! Have fun on the boat, that sounds marvelous :cloud9: this means your beach week is coming up soon right?

He does really well thankfully. I've heard horror stories of some pets and car rides. Hopefully we'll be able to, he loves the water.

I know how it is believe me. The weekends I'm not working its hard to get myself moving to church. Thankfully we have a second service that starts at 12:15 or I'd never make it! Have fun on the boat, that sounds marvelous :cloud9: this means your beach week is coming up soon right?

I'm glad he travels well. What are the activities at the state park? Do you have other dog parks near by?

About dogs not traveling well......took the dogs in for shots today, maybe a 10 minute ride, and poor Lily pooped in her kennel. I don't think she loves car rides.

That's great that you have a second option for services. I wish we did though I doubt we'd attend more regularly. :blush: These next 8 weeks are paramount for Joshua. Thankfully the high holidays are before his bar mitzvah so we'll get a lot of temple time in. He basically leads services during his bar mitzvah. :eek:

::yes:: We leave for CA a week from Saturday. I'm so excited for some beach time and to see my girlfriends.​

I'm glad he travels well. What are the activities at the state park? Do you have other dog parks near by?

The main reason I want to take him is because part of it is on the bay. I want to sit on the beach and take him in the water when it gets hot enough. There's woods too, might go for a walk. I've actually never taken him to a dog park. I can't let him off the leash, he runs wild and won't be back for a long time.

About dogs not traveling well......took the dogs in for shots today, maybe a 10 minute ride, and poor Lily pooped in her kennel. I don't think she loves car rides.

Poor Lily :( sounds like she gets scared in the car.

That's great that you have a second option for services. I wish we did though I doubt we'd attend more regularly. :blush: These next 8 weeks are paramount for Joshua. Thankfully the high holidays are before his bar mitzvah so we'll get a lot of temple time in. He basically leads services during his bar mitzvah. :eek:

Wow, that's got to be a lot of pressure! One of our doctors had his second son's bar mitzvah last week. Poor guy said he hardly slept all week. He said his son did great though.

::yes:: We leave for CA a week from Saturday. I'm so excited for some beach time and to see my girlfriends.

Awesome! Hope you have a fabulous time :) have the kids continued to do well with the budget?

Poor baby! I feel sorry for those vet techs. They must have to clean up a lot of pee and poop on any given day. :rotfl2:

MEK, those poor techs clean up so much. We take the dogs to a ranch like large animal vet, best vet we've ever had. She's amazing and kind and not out to rip us off.

Again, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. :hug: I didn't want to post this on FB but Debbie full of joy sounds like Debbie full of s%^t! ;)

Pam, we now a FB group for this cruise. I know you don't FB so I'll keep you in the loop here. :goodvibes

Did you make it to the park? Did Conner love it? Was it a beautiful day?​

Again, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. :hug: I didn't want to post this on FB but Debbie full of joy sounds like Debbie full of s%^t! ;)

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: OMG! Thank you for the laugh! My thoughts exactly. The music director at my church said, "ugh........." Who calls themselves something like that? :hippie:

Pam, we now a FB group for this cruise. I know you don't FB so I'll keep you in the loop here. :goodvibes

Did you make it to the park? Did Conner love it? Was it a beautiful day? [/CENTER]

We didn't make it. The one I thought was dog friendly wasn't, and I really wanted to be at the water. So we stayed home and Conner played in his little pool and I read a book on the deck. It was still a great weekend. How was yours?

:cool1: 159 Days!!! :cool1:

We didn't make it. The one I thought was dog friendly wasn't, and I really wanted to be at the water. So we stayed home and Conner played in his little pool and I read a book on the deck. It was still a great weekend. How was yours?

:cool1: 159 Days!!! :cool1:

:thanks: for counting down.

I'm glad you got to relax even if the park didn't work out. Home with a good book and a lovable pup sounds perfect!

It was good, thanks. It always goes by too quickly.

We did take the boat out Saturday and yesterday I took the kids swimming. Can't get enough of the water. I know we've only got about a month left, at most, of water/lake days then Fall then the ever dreaded winter. :( Words cannot express my total dislike for winter especially after the holidays. Thank G-d we've got this cruise and Mexico planned or I could resemble Jack Nicholson's character in The Shining. :lmao:

I need to get packing for CA. :hyper:

:thanks: for counting down.​

I've really been enjoying the countdown, glad you started it :) I think we're counting to a different day though :laughing: I've been counting to Saturday, but I think you're counting to Friday.

I'm glad you got to relax even if the park didn't work out. Home with a good book and a lovable pup sounds perfect!

It was perfect, really couldn't have been a better weekend.

It was good, thanks. It always goes by too quickly.

It's amazing how time flies sometimes. When Sunday night came around I couldn't believe where the time went!

We did take the boat out Saturday and yesterday I took the kids swimming. Can't get enough of the water. I know we've only got about a month left, at most, of water/lake days then Fall then the ever dreaded winter. :( Words cannot express my total dislike for winter especially after the holidays. Thank G-d we've got this cruise and Mexico planned or I could resemble Jack Nicholson's character in The Shining. :lmao:

You gave me quite a laugh! Jack is SO scary in that movie.

I need to get packing for CA. :hyper:

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

:rotfl: People are SO weird!

When are the services? :hug:

The services were Tuesday and everything went off pretty well. No words of remembrance. The two boys did that at lunch. Nick and my nephew LJ spoke and I, who had kept it together all day, became a blubbering mess. He did such a great job.

Anyway - I see you are on a road trip! Have fun! Enjoy! I'm jealous! ;)

The services were Tuesday and everything went off pretty well. No words of remembrance. The two boys did that at lunch. Nick and my nephew LJ spoke and I, who had kept it together all day, became a blubbering mess. He did such a great job.

Anyway - I see you are on a road trip! Have fun! Enjoy! I'm jealous! ;)

Ok I missed the bit about Debbie full of Joy...

Aw, I can see where the kids would make you lose it.

And Jenny, YAY for Cali!

Having so much fun in CA but I'm painfully behind on everyone's reports. Thought I should at least catch up our countdown Pam.

:beach: 152 days!!! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter