A quick report

Sheree

DIS Veteran
We know Disney in and out, hadn't been to universal in 12 years. This was a mother/son trip for his 21st split with a Disney stay. We had 2 night at RPR with 3 days of tickets.

Check in was quick and easy, valet was wonderful.

Room was nice and comfy looking.

Off to studios. Son is a huge Potter fan so that's where we headed. Oh no the south American tour groups followed us here.

Low crowds, we got on everything quickly. One big difference between here and Disney; when going on Gringotts, the cast member knocked my son's arm, spilling hot butter beer all over me. he said he's sorry and told us where I could get napkins. Now Disne would have gotten us napkins, water and a new butter beer vs pointing to where I could get napkins. But seeing a large tuor group coming we just wanted to get on the ride.

Didn't like the locker system vs the net bags. oh well.

Park was nice very well done.

dinner was to be at Bob Marley's but they had a private party so we ate at cowfish. excellent

Next day was IOA. Nicely laid out, rode everything, did the train to studios and back.

Ate at Marley's for dinner, excellent also.

Our room at RPR was worn, sheets had holes in them, wood was chipped. Housekeeping didn't refill creamers and kcups. For what it cost....

check out day, although we had a 3rd day on our pass, we were pretty done with parks so we headed to Disney studios for the morning since we had a late afternoon flight.

I also discovered that my 12 1 day 1 park passes that I found in a drawer at home, are still good so I guess we'll be back!

Overall, glad we went, HP was very good as were the coasters. Both restaurants at city walk were excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter