A question about Swan/Dolphin

Flibbity

a biBBiddi boBBiddi bOo
I've never stayed at the Swan or Dolphin. Do you get a parking pass for the entire Disney World resort the way you do if you stay at other Disney resorts?

I'm curious if we'll be able to park at the parks for free if we're spending the night at the Swan.

Yes, you will be able to park free at the parks. I'm not sure if they give you a parking pass or if you just show your room key. One great thing about the S/D is you don't have to use your car. The location is great. Enjly!

My understanding is that you only need to show your room key. However, if you are going park to park, you will probably never want to move your car.

At the Swan or Dolphin self-parking is free and you pay for valet parking. Swan's self-parking is very convenient and unlike the Royal Pacific at Universal, we NEVER had a problem finding a space. Finding the rental car again when it looks like every other one in the lot is another matter though...... Had to hit the 'panic' button on the keychain.

Dolphins seemed a bit further but still very good.

Just stayed here but didn't have a car, catching the bus to AK and to Mk was easy. Also the boat to MGM and Epcot was great.

The only thing I have ever used the bus for at S/D is Animal Kingdom. Even for the Magic Kingdom, I found it more convenient to take the Boat to Epcot, and then walk to the monorail. Course, I don't mind walking and didn't have small kids either though....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter