A question about points and other destinations

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by NoKatMom, Jan 13, 2007.

1. NoKatMom

NoKatMom Earning My Ears

I'm back w/another question. Please be patient as we are trying to descide if this is the right thing to do. Does anyone know if the point values assigned to other destinations (Hershey Park, etc) can be changed ? In other works, if for example it it 100 points to stay for the weekend now at Hershey, can they change it to be 200 in 2 years ?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. senecabeach

senecabeach Have a Disney Day !!!

That's a very good question I never thought of. :rolleyes:
    I don't know that answer, but, maybe there are some vets here who have traded and know better. Also..always best to get an "official" answer/verification through your guide.:)

4. CarolA

CarolA <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Yes, they can be. These are subject to negioation with the third party and don't have the same requirements as your DVC resort. The other desitnations can also disappear and new ones can appear.

Same thing for other Disney resorts. (There was quite a fuss a few years ago when DCL points took a big jump!)

5. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

You get the best use of points staying in DVC resorts. I hope the rumor of a DL DVC comes true because I surely would like to use my points there.

6. alldiz

alldiz DIS Veteran

Boy i hope DL DVC happens....great reason to visit california:cool1:
    I havent even closed yet....and i'm so excited to have DVC:cool1:
    Kerri