This will be my 9th Christmas without my mom and stepfather, they died in an accident in their 5th wheel-- in my aunt's driveway. So this public service announcement is in their memory. Please, never operate a gas burning appliance, including generators, without two carbon monoxide detectors (one as a "fail safe" backup) and adequate ventilation. Know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and remember "When in doubt, get out". Carbon Monoxide is known as the silent killer for a reason-it's colorless and odorless, generally speaking...you get very sleepy and will not think clearly due to the oxygen deprivation. Please use every bit of caution you can when using generators and other gas burning appliances- you do not want your family to receive that phone call; the pain is unimaginable, please don't risk putting them through that. Just wanted to get the word out. This is for you mom, I miss you.