A Princess, Pirates and Pixie Dust!

Too funny that the boys didn't like doing the frame picture with you and your hubby kissing. :lmao:

A shame that you didn't keep the pictures from Artist Point as a memory.

Totally the best MK day ever!!!! :love:

Nothing better than being able to go on the balcony and have a drink and reflect at the end of a long day.

Too funny that the boys didn't like doing the frame picture with you and your hubby kissing. :lmao:

A shame that you didn't keep the pictures from Artist Point as a memory.

Totally the best MK day ever!!!! :love:

Nothing better than being able to go on the balcony and have a drink and reflect at the end of a long day.

All of the kids agreed that if they had been 12 it would be funny... what do they know? :confused3

I had no idea that my scrapbooking DIL's wouldn't grab them up. :headache:

I had a neighbor on the 3rd floor across the way who had her coffee out there every morning "with me" We started waving to each other by the end of the week. :goodvibes

I can do earrings next time. Saw a cute pair of Minnie earrings at World of Disney for $5. That will cost me less than the beer I usually buy her.

Big Spender! :laughing:

You said to buy her earrings. You didn't specify they had to be made of gold and have diamonds, ruby's or some other type of stone in them.

I bought her gold and ruby one's for our wedding. I think I've only seen her wear them one other time (that I can recall) since that day.

That's because she's saving them for a special occasion! :goodvibes In 33 yrs of marriage (on Friday) I've gotten a few special items like that - I have to admit I rarely wear them, and I actually gave my granddaughter one of the necklaces for her 6th Birthday - so the moral of the story is, MORE SPECIAL OCCASIONS! :lmao:

Magic, you got me pegged. That's my thoughts exactly. This set is not something I am going to wear everyday! I hold them very dear.

As for T-Man...I wouldn't put it past him to buy me a $5 pair of minnie earrings to justify the cause :laughing:.

I agree fully. MORE SPECIAL OCCASIONS! :upsidedow

In regards to your latest chapter. Your family is adorable. I love the playfulness of everyone during the pictures. Especially as your sons are holding the frame while you and your DH sneak in a kiss ;) Very cute!

Sounds like the magic was with you throughout the day. It's nice to be able to just enjoy everything, no matter how much you do, just be present and take it all in and enjoy! There is always tomorrow.

You really do have a lovely family and all of your PP pictures turned out great. Just perfect.

I love those shots with the frame. Do they edit that in after the fact? Very cute.

Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun at MK.

Magic, you got me pegged. That's my thoughts exactly. This set is not something I am going to wear everyday! I hold them very dear.

As for T-Man...I wouldn't put it past him to buy me a $5 pair of minnie earrings to justify the cause :laughing:.

I agree fully. MORE SPECIAL OCCASIONS! :upsidedow

In regards to your latest chapter. Your family is adorable. I love the playfulness of everyone during the pictures. Especially as your sons are holding the frame while you and your DH sneak in a kiss ;) Very cute!

Sounds like the magic was with you throughout the day. It's nice to be able to just enjoy everything, no matter how much you do, just be present and take it all in and enjoy! There is always tomorrow.

Thanks! We had a lot of fun with those pics! The girls are really creative, and it was their idea to stop - I probably would have walked right by an not noticed the PP standing there! :goodvibes

I did learn a lot about being okay with being "in the moment" and not worry so much about getting EVERYTHING in. You just can't anyway, so you might as well just make the moments count!

You really do have a lovely family and all of your PP pictures turned out great. Just perfect.

I love those shots with the frame. Do they edit that in after the fact? Very cute.

Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun at MK.

Awe, thanks. All of these compliments are making me :blush:

They actually had that frame there and we held it up for the shots!

It was a perfect day!

Love that ur whole crew wore Disney shirts adorable!!! And the PP pics are awesome I'm cracking up at the one with the boys making faces while u and hubs kiss lol.

Also a bottle of wine on the balcony sounds so relaxing perfect end to what sounds like a great day!

Can't wait to read more.. Oh and btw yes when it's military oriented yes E is all over me to be on time as I'm late for everything. But on vacation it's a totally different story lol and normally it's me that is up at the crack of dawn to be ready lol

Love that ur whole crew wore Disney shirts adorable!!! And the PP pics are awesome I'm cracking up at the one with the boys making faces while u and hubs kiss lol.

Also a bottle of wine on the balcony sounds so relaxing perfect end to what sounds like a great day!

Can't wait to read more.. Oh and btw yes when it's military oriented yes E is all over me to be on time as I'm late for everything. But on vacation it's a totally different story lol and normally it's me that is up at the crack of dawn to be ready lol

Yeah, on a previous trip to DLR, Lindsay and I made matching shirts for all of us for every day of the trip. This time, when we brought it up, Ryan pretty much nixed the idea. So later on, we decided everyone should sport Mickey or Minnie on the first day. It pretty much became me getting a shirt for everyone, and then Lindsay exchanged hers for the tank, but it all worked out, and it looks good in the pics, if I do say so myself!:goodvibes

Well, we DO know what's important to be on time for, right? ;)

Thursday, July 11 – Epcot Day

Today was our Chef Mickey Breakfast!!!

I had made ADRs for 8:30 am so that we could try to be done eating and make RD at 10:00. Our meet up time was 7:45. I think we almost made that, and the Epcot bus was the first to arrive! My plan was that we would ride the bus to the TTS and get on the resort monorail, so we could ride the monorail into CR. All of the different transportation options were half the fun for the littles!
Pasquel was very excited this morning!
(oops! Now that I see what Londynn is wearing, he must have been excited to go home with his new owner the night before! :lmao:)

This is one of the reasons I love Disney. When I made the ADRs back in January, we did not have Maverick in our family. With getting him just a few days before leaving, I knew it would be hard to change it up, so I took my chances on begging for Mercy with the CMs. When I checked in, I explained that we had just gotten a new foster baby and we were hoping they could just pull up an extra high chair for us. The response? “Congratulations! Of course we can accommodate you!” She told us we might have to be at two tables next to each other, and I said that was fine. We took our photos – we also got the photo package included with our Photopass Plus – and after about a 10 minute wait, we were led to our table – Not only did we all get to sit together, but they gave us the best table in the Place! Look at the view!

Here's our entry photo:

I didn’t take pics of the food, just the kids. We really enjoyed this breakfast – the food was wonderful, with lots of choices. I think we all had Mickey waffles for sure! The service was great, and of course our interaction with the characters was great.

Not sure what dance Londynn was doing here, but Myles is jumping up and down because he see's the Main Mouse coming!

Mav was a little unsure of the characters, but he got Soooo excited when he saw Mickey and Minnie! He said, “Mou!” and squealed and waved. Lindsay teared up to see him “get it.” I have to admit, I looked around the table at all my kids and grandkids, and I teared up too!

"My, what big feet you have!"

CONT NEXT POST:

Been a while since I really posted about a chapter.

Chef Mickey's is one character breakfast we haven't done yet. I'm glad to see Maverick opening up to the Mouse. The wonderful magic of Disney.

Did you say Mickey waffles? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

CHEF MICKEY CONT:

Love how this guy signs

Mav LOVES dogs! (It seems he spent a lot of time outside by himself with dogs - maybe his only friends)

Looks like Pluto's trying to buddy up to Evan, and he's not having it

I'm so glad we tried CM! It was the best! I had read good things on the DIS, and it seems like a must do, but it always seemed out of the way - it is SO worth the trip! It was a great start to our day. Here's some CR art on our way back to the Monorail and on to Epcot!

Been a while since I really posted about a chapter.

Chef Mickey's is one character breakfast we haven't done yet. I'm glad to see Maverick opening up to the Mouse. The wonderful magic of Disney.

Did you say Mickey waffles? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I can see how it might be a little "busy" but it was really fun, and the food was great! Lots of variety, and good quality - and of course, the Mickey Waffles were the highlight!

What a wonderful way to start the day.

Looks like everyone had a great time and Mav was really adjusting well.

What great memories to make. :goodvibes

Ahhh I love how Mav "got it"!! That had to have been one of the best moment's of the trip!!

Looks like a lot of fun was had at breakfast! Glad they were able to accommodate you with no issues and such a pretty view!

what a great breakfast glad everyone had a good time, and seems like his interaction with the characters went perfect...something to treasure and remember for sure.

Second best morning of the trip! What a fun morning for all of you, Tammie.

I just love that the CM's congratulated you all and welcomed you without a problem.

And the photos with all of the kids and the characters are absolutely priceless. I'm not even a member of the family and I got a little teary-eyed as you described it.

Great update, Tammie!
How cute is it to see all your grandkids interact with the characters and your "newest addition to the family" loved them too. :goodvibes LOVE all the character pics. Thanks for sharing.

Catching up!!Life and work have ben so busy I am struggling to keep up with everything!!!

Hi Rosie!:wave2: I missed your post when I did my update. Thanks for checking in!

What a wonderful way to start the day.

Looks like everyone had a great time and Mav was really adjusting well.

What great memories to make. :goodvibes

It was the best part of the day, and just what I had hoped it would be! Great memories for sure.:goodvibes

Ahhh I love how Mav "got it"!! That had to have been one of the best moment's of the trip!!

Looks like a lot of fun was had at breakfast! Glad they were able to accommodate you with no issues and such a pretty view!

It is always fun to share Disney with a newbie, but to have it be a newbie to our family was even more special!
They were really great at making us feel welcome- they made it all about the kids - that's what makes them Disney!

:goodvibes Cute pics!

Thanks for reading, Wii!

what a great breakfast glad everyone had a good time, and seems like his interaction with the characters went perfect...something to treasure and remember for sure.

The characters were great! They took more time here than when went to Restrauntsaurus before.It really made for some great memories!

Second best morning of the trip! What a fun morning for all of you, Tammie.

I just love that the CM's congratulated you all and welcomed you without a problem.

And the photos with all of the kids and the characters are absolutely priceless. I'm not even a member of the family and I got a little teary-eyed as you described it.

It was really an awesome start to our day! The whole crew was wonderful and the character interaction was great! We did have the napkin waving and dancing with goofy, too. The kids were all too shy to join in the dancing :goodvibes

Great update, Tammie!
How cute is it to see all your grandkids interact with the characters and your "newest addition to the family" loved them too. :goodvibes LOVE all the character pics. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, Karin. It was really fun to watch them interact - hard to get all the pics and watch too! :goodvibes Thank you for reading!

Your CM breakfast looks like a hit! They kids look like they are having a blast. How great of them to accommodate you and give you well deserved congratulations. And you seating location is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter