• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A plea to the Tag Fairy for kimmar067....!!

LegoMom3

WDW vet now exploring "Walt's Park!"
For the love of all things sparkly...... pixiedust:

Please, please, PLEASE!!....it's time to swap out kimmar's pole-dancing cow for something more benign like TOAST!!!!

And LOSE the BOO-BOO!!!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

I know she has a lot of friends here on the DIS who back me in this plea. I'm willing to bribe. Whadda ya like.....chocolate?....wine?....!

Wine-and-Chocolate.jpg

Thank you for your attention to this matter. This has been a semi-public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

For the love of all things sparkly...... pixiedust:

Please, please, PLEASE!!....it's time to swap out kimmar's pole-dancing cow for something more benign like TOAST!!!!

And LOSE the BOO-BOO!!!!!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

I know she has a lot of friends here on the DIS who back me in this plea. I'm willing to bribe. Whadda ya like.....chocolate?....wine?....!

Wine-and-Chocolate.jpg

Thank you for your attention to this matter. This has been a semi-public service announcement. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Ooooh! You're going after Kimmar? :duck:

What did she do THIS TIME? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

popcorn::

Unless I'm mistaken, isn't the tag fairy only going to change it when she finishes her TR?

No offense but nope. I do find that some people seem to get favours from the TF just by asking while others have been members for years yet don't have them. I was lucky enough to get one and I love it but I didn't beg or try to bribe the TF for it. The 'rules' should apply across the board. I'm pretty sure you can erase your tags if you don't like them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter