A Pirate's Adventure - Question

queenofthehive

DIS Veteran
Earlier this year the Disney Parks blog had a post regarding a new interactive quest called "A Pirate's Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas" coming to Adventureland this spring. I am thinking it is to be similar to Socerers of the Magic Kingdom game but I not sure.. Has anyone heard anything more about this game? I have not seen or heard anything more mentioned about it but I am hoping it is still planned to be done. I would love to test it out this summer. Thanks for your help in advance!

I'm wondering the same thing. Haven't seen or heard anything since January when they announced it. They said it would be live some time in the spring.

They're still working on it and there are no set dates. It does look like it's close to being finished, though. Based on the progess, I'd guess it would open by the end of May, but who knows how much testing they need to do before they consider it ready for guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter