• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Note to My Friends on the Teen Board (Long)

It's usually completely random and basef off of something you said that hte TF liked. Or at least, that's my understanding..

Yep, there was just a really special circumstance in which pretty much everyone on the TB got to pick their own tags... but that opportunity is like once in a lifetime, but I'm not saying it can't happen again if the TF ever wanted to go through all that again :-)laughing:)

Thank you so much for this reminder.

Here are some chocolates for you Tag Fairy

1936932543-chocolates1.jpg

Thanks for the remin-oh. January.
My bad!
Anyways, getting this back to people's attention is pretty important.
Just to make sure everyone knows the rules. ::yes::

1.gif
Hi everyone,

Thought I would bump this up since we are starting a new year and all. Hope you all are doing well. It's been awhile since I have visited here!
1.gif

Did I miss the Tag Fairy?

Oh well... I guess I have no reason to use this chocolate:

250px-Chocolate.jpg

Hello tag fairy! I would like to get tagged but I have no chocolate. :( would sour patch work? Lol :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter