*A New Year, A New You ~ Feb Dieting Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you don't mind me joining in.

I managed to loose 8lbs in January which I was thrilled about. I am well on course to loosing my planned 14lbs by April 30th if I can loose more great.

I would be happy for Feb if I can carry on with a steady weight loss of 2lbs a week.

Not following a diet as such just using My Fitness Pal to count calories on iPhone and started walking to work instead of catching the bus

hope you don't mind me joining in.

I managed to loose 8lbs in January which I was thrilled about. I am well on course to loosing my planned 14lbs by April 30th if I can loose more great.

I would be happy for Feb if I can carry on with a steady weight loss of 2lbs a week.

Not following a diet as such just using My Fitness Pal to count calories on iPhone and started walking to work instead of catching the bus

:wave2: Welcome to our dieting thread Legend1. Well done on your January loss :wizard: Good Luck over the next month, and I hope you reach your target by the end of April ::yes::

Welcome to everyone who's joined the club! :thumbsup2

I've had my first February weigh-in and despite a small loss, it's all good. Better than putting on is the way I'm looking at it. February's first weigh-in was 0.6lb loss...I guess the naughty cake from the coffee shop at weekend didn't help....oops! :rotfl2:

Onto week two of Feb...under calorie goal for today and it's time to check out the kick-boxing club tomorrow :scared1:

Good Luck to all this week...will keep popping by to see how everyone's getting along...thanks for the extra support guys & girls! :thumbsup2

Welcome to everyone who's joined the club! :thumbsup2

I've had my first February weigh-in and despite a small loss, it's all good. Better than putting on is the way I'm looking at it. February's first weigh-in was 0.6lb loss...I guess the naughty cake from the coffee shop at weekend didn't help....oops! :rotfl2:

Onto week two of Feb...under calorie goal for today and it's time to check out the kick-boxing club tomorrow :scared1:

Good Luck to all this week...will keep popping by to see how everyone's getting along...thanks for the extra support guys & girls! :thumbsup2

:cheer2: Well done on another loss Rachel, every little bit counts ::yes:: Have fun at kick boxing :thumbsup2

Easy as it would be to not post today, I'm fessing up. I put half a pound on this week. I WILL get rid of it and more next week.

Pam

I lost 2lbs this week, making my total now 21lbs. Ive also now met my first WW target of a 10% loss.

My next mini goal is to get to 2 stone lost before my trip to Centre parks in 5 weeks. 7lbs to go :)

pampat said:
Easy as it would be to not post today, I'm fessing up. I put half a pound on this week. I WILL get rid of it and more next week.

Pam

Hugs! Half a pound is not too bad, im sure you'll have a good result next week :)

Pam

:hug: Sorry about the slight weight gain Pam :wizard: Good Luck for next week hun

I lost 2lbs this week, making my total now 21lbs. Ive also now met my first WW target of a 10% loss.

My next mini goal is to get to 2 stone lost before my trip to Centre parks in 5 weeks. 7lbs to go :)

:yay: Well done Laura :wizard: Fingers crossed you reach your next goal in time for your trip to Centre Parks ::yes::

Thanks Mandy. I'm working hard on staying on track.

Pam

Pam

Well done for posting Pam! Takes a lot to do that :thumbsup2 As the others have said, half a lb isn't too much, so hopefully you'll be rid again next time you weigh in. Good Luck! :goodvibes

Well done Laura! That's great! Good luck on reaching you're next goal! Which Center Parcs are you heading too? I LOVE going to CP...no trips this year, but we're usually there once a year :)

Tinks1984 said:
Well done for posting Pam! Takes a lot to do that :thumbsup2 As the others have said, half a lb isn't too much, so hopefully you'll be rid again next time you weigh in. Good Luck! :goodvibes

Well done Laura! That's great! Good luck on reaching you're next goal! Which Center Parcs are you heading too? I LOVE going to CP...no trips this year, but we're usually there once a year :)

Going to the Longleat one as we specifically wanted to visit the Safari park and drive down to Bath for a day. I've read it's quite hilly so I've booked a villa really close to the centre :)

Its our first trip so I'm really looking forward to it. Not looking forward to how much stuff I need to squeeze into the car for 2 little kids though LOL!

Lost another 1lb so thats 11lbs so far since beginning of Jan.

Am quite proud of myself with sticking with it as i really love my food and have been missing some things sooo much :rotfl:

17 more lbs to go before my first target which is in May so hopefully I will stick to it until then.

Good luck again for this coming wk every-one :goodvibes

Lost another 1lb so thats 11lbs so far since beginning of Jan.

Am quite proud of myself with sticking with it as i really love my food and have been missing some things sooo much :rotfl:

17 more lbs to go before my first target which is in May so hopefully I will stick to it until then.

Good luck again for this coming wk every-one :goodvibes

:cheer2: Well done on another pound loss Stacey, you're doing well, you'll reach that target by May pixiedust: Good Luck !

I resisted the urge to stand on the scales this morning. I tend to weigh on a Monday morning, but I'm desperate to see how I'm doing.
I've been really good this week, but I'm going to a little get together later at a restaurant and I will be treating myself to a pudding. Fingers crossed I won't regret it on Monday!
Have a great weekend everyone! X

Laurafoster said:
Going to the Longleat one as we specifically wanted to visit the Safari park and drive down to Bath for a day. I've read it's quite hilly so I've booked a villa really close to the centre :)

Its our first trip so I'm really looking forward to it. Not looking forward to how much stuff I need to squeeze into the car for 2 little kids though LOL!

That can be quite a difficult part...fitting everything in the car :) Hope you all have a fabulous time, sure you will. My second favorite holiday after Disney that one!

Woo Hoo, lost 2lbs this week :woohoo: 17lbs altogether since this time 5 weeks ago, yay!
Good luck for the week ahead everyone..we can do it:yay::dance3:

Well done hugsy! I bet you feel great losing that excess weight!
Weigh day for me in the morning!

Slightly annoyed with myself this morning :( my dad doesn't understand the concept of 'being good' and hands over chocolate bars, I then feel obliged to eat them. I guess also having a meal out on Friday didn't help and eating cheese and crackers yesterday.
Only 1lb off for me, I should be happy. A loss is a loss, but I'm not feeling it this morning!

Good luck anyone else who weighs today! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter