*A New Year, A New You ~ Aug/Sept Dieting Thread*

Weighed in today and lost just 1 pound. Despite my pledge to do more exercise, I only used the treadmill once this week, but did 40 minutes and didn't really struggle, so will try harder this week.

Want another 3 pounds off to get to my next half stone.

Good luck everyone this week!

Weighed in today and lost just 1 pound. Despite my pledge to do more exercise, I only used the treadmill once this week, but did 40 minutes and didn't really struggle, so will try harder this week.

Want another 3 pounds off to get to my next half stone.

Good luck everyone this week!

:banana: Well done on losing a pound Julie :wizard: Hope you reach your next target very soon ::yes::

3lb off for me this week :yay: that brings me to 1 and 1/2 stone since jan would like to lose the same amount again by Xmas ...think that might be a bit ambitious, lol

Good luck everyone, we can do this!!!!

3lb off for me this week :yay: that brings me to 1 and 1/2 stone since jan would like to lose the same amount again by Xmas ...think that might be a bit ambitious, lol

You can do it :).

I am being a bit ambitious trying to lose 10lb in 4 weeks lol.

Congratulations though. You should be very proud of your success so far x

Another 2lb loss this week. Feeling very motivated again. So motivated DH and I have decided to follow slimming world original so no carbs for us. Hoping this will help with us lose a little extra before we go away and have to come back and lose it all again.

I have no lost more then what my daughter weighs. It's quite an achievement when I pick her up now I realise how much my body was having to struggle with. But I'm not even half way yet x

Another 2lb loss this week. Feeling very motivated again. So motivated DH and I have decided to follow slimming world original so no carbs for us. Hoping this will help with us lose a little extra before we go away and have to come back and lose it all again.

I have no lost more then what my daughter weighs. It's quite an achievement when I pick her up now I realise how much my body was having to struggle with. But I'm not even half way yet x

:banana: Well done girls, you've done so well :wizard: Good Luck at reaching your targets, I really think you can both do it ::yes::

:banana: Well done girls, you've done so well :wizard: Good Luck at reaching your targets, I really think you can both do it ::yes::

Hi , well done to you I really need your motivation as I'm off to WDW in October but feel I've left it too late as always . Just started a thread and then saw yours , just what i need to help me stay on it so thank you

hi ladies, been reading all your posts & you're doing fab! have been doing slimming world since may & have lost 26lb so far, 5&1/2lb in August, which is fine as had a holiday & birthday. 10lb to my target, keep up the great work :-))

Late reporting last week's weigh in as I was on holiday but again it was only
1/2lb!

Joining the gym tonight with my friend so really hoping to step things up!

Well done on some great losses last week - lets hope this week is as good!

Hi , well done to you I really need your motivation as I'm off to WDW in October but feel I've left it too late as always . Just started a thread and then saw yours , just what i need to help me stay on it so thank you

:wave2: Welcome to our dieting thread, you might not reach your overall target weight before you go hun, but you could give yourself a good start :wizard: Good Luck

hi ladies, been reading all your posts & you're doing fab! have been doing slimming world since may & have lost 26lb so far, 5&1/2lb in August, which is fine as had a holiday & birthday. 10lb to my target, keep up the great work :-))

:dance3: Woohoo !! Well done Claire, you have done so well :wizard: Good Luck at reaching your target soon hun

Late reporting last week's weigh in as I was on holiday but again it was only
1/2lb!

Joining the gym tonight with my friend so really hoping to step things up!

Well done on some great losses last week - lets hope this week is as good!

:cool1: Well done hun, every little bit counts :wizard: Good Luck at the gym

Keep up the good work everyone !!! ::yes::

I'm with Claire on this one Slimming world is AMAZING!!

I have been doing it since Feb 2012 and i'm now 8stone 5.5lbs lighter :)
I started as a size 24 i now fit in 12/14 :)
482830_10152687416090136_1679650395_n.jpg

I still got another 2 stone to go till target but it has slowed down alot now as i think i'm comfortable the way i look and feel atm, but i need to kick my bum into gear as i'm going to be a bride on the 7th June next year eeeeee!
The first 2 pics are me in Disney in 2010 so i can't wait to take new pics next year :)

Happy dieting everyone it is hard work but we can do it! And it's gotta be for life!

Wow Natasha - your weight loss is amazing - well done! You look fantastic!

Natasha you are awesome, congrats on your anazing loss!!!

1.5lb off for me this week, so half a frustrating lb from 2 stone, next week I will get that certificate lol!!

1.5lb off for me this week, so half a frustrating lb from 2 stone, next week I will get that certificate lol!!

Well done Hun it's always the way lol I was 1/2lb away from 81/2 stone loss months ago now I'm just up and down around the same! Good luck for next week hope u get that 1/2 x

:woohoo: Well done Claire :wizard: Good Luck with that pesky 1/2lb this week hun

I'm back on the weigh-loss wagon this morning...realised Christmas parties are on their way :rolleyes:

I ordered a Malory band which arrived this morning, hopefully it will make me think before eating.

Only a lb off this week. I was completely off plan after Thursday though so I am pleased I lost x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter