A New TRUELY UNIQUE dining review from Mister Disney!

ReggieB said:
Love the plate, you know the serviceware/crockery at V&A is no where near as fancy as that. It would be nice to have a seperate compartment actually attached to your plate for the bread at V&A. It would save them so much on the washing-up too. Plus it would be nice to see them actually having a matching set, rather than all those terrible odds and ends you get. Perhaps I ought to write to them and suggest it.

Thanks!
Yes, that has been disconcerning to me also. All those mismatched plates and glassware. I won't EVEN go into all that EXTRA silverware they put on the table. All you really need is a "spork" from KFC! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mister Disney - you write the greatest reports!! I love reading and seeing your pictures! Thanks so much for sharing.

:flower: :wave:

fauberfive said:
thanks for your culinary review. maybe you should work for the food network!
Do you have a connection? I would LOVE to be on the Food Network....

Alton Brown
alton.jpg

and Rachel Ray are my ALL time favorites!
rachel_ray.jpg

Mr. Disney you are the best :rotfl:

You have such a way with words,,,,,you make processed food appealing.

Why, oh why, did you instruct me to eat at Yachtmans Steakhouse instead of this magical place? I want romance at Rosie's, too, ya know!! :goodvibes

Rachel Ray!!! My two favorite things combined in one thread-Rachel Ray and Disney food!!!

By the way, I live in Atlanta could that person fix me some fried chicken please? I'm charming as well ;)

I told my DH that that was the meal allowance on the Dining Plan :banana:
He's having nightmares :rotfl2: Thanks so much for that review :cheer2:

Well, thanks a lot! Now I have to go redo all of my planned ADRs for our Christmas trip so I can include this fine establishment! I wonder if there will be any availability? :confused3 Do you remeber if there is a dress code? :teeth:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Love your stuff Mister Disney!!

momsgoofy said:
I wonder if there will be any availability? :confused3 Do you remeber if there is a dress code? :teeth:
Availability on Sunday was first come first served, they do not take ADRs. Dress code is "Resort INFORMAL!" :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mister Disney said:
Availability on Sunday was first come first served, they do not take ADRs. Dress code is "Resort INFORMAL!" :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This is such a relief! I was a bit worried that DS might object to this fine eatery IF he had to get all gussied up. :groom: I think your wonderful review had convinced me...we will give it a go despite the possibility of having to wait for a table. But, hey, isn't that how it is at all the great places to eat...they make you wait no matter what...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Mister Disney.

You are a scream and your reviews ROCK! I don't know who is luckier - you or Kevin. If you guys ever desire a trip to MA, I'd love to treat you to some authentic New England cuisine, as in seafood cooked to your liking, that
is! :goodvibes

BTW: I don't know if you are a fan of Emeril Lagasse, but I am from his home town! BAM! We also have some great Portuguese food around these parts...

Oh my! LMBO I have dined at that fine establishment and now have an entirely different view of the food! LOL

Excellent review!!!

Oh My Gosh!! That had to be the funniest review I read. Thanks!!

My DD13 must be STARVING she said the chicken looks good!! :rotfl:

Looks can be decieving. :3dglasses

Thanks for the great report!!

babytrees said:
Oh My Gosh!! That had to be the funniest review I read. Thanks!!

My DD13 must be STARVING she said the chicken looks good!! :rotfl:

Looks can be decieving. :3dglasses

Thanks for the great report!!
Actually....all kidding aside.....the chicken nuggetts and french fries were a good "snack" for us. We knew we'd be having a large wine pairing dinner that night over at Jiko, so we didn't want to "fill up" prior to that.

InnerStrength said:
Mister Disney.

You are a scream and your reviews ROCK! I don't know who is luckier - you or Kevin. If you guys ever desire a trip to MA, I'd love to treat you to some authentic New England cuisine, as in seafood cooked to your liking, that
is! :goodvibes

BTW: I don't know if you are a fan of Emeril Lagasse, but I am from his home town! BAM! We also have some great Portuguese food around these parts...
We get up there often. Kevin's family is from Somerville and we have a cottage over in the Manomet Section of Plymouth, MA. A good New England Clambake is awesome.....

Mr. Disney my boss is building a house in Manomet on Pond Ave. The beach is so rocky this year from all the storms, tough to get out into the water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter