• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A new thrill park coming to Orlando?

I've never seen a coaster like that. Hopefully they go through with their plans; it would be nice to have some more thrill rides in the Orlando area.

I hope if this actually ends up getting built it's somewhat themed and that they actually have enough space for everything including parking.I hear it's 70 acres which isn't all that much,Knott's Berry Farm in SoCal is more than double that,so even though I'm a coaster lover it just doesn't look like this will be a true full size park,but who cares as I really want this built and see what that 400ft coaster would be,it would have to be a Top Thrill Dragster type ride or a 400ft dive coaster with the limited space.

I hope if this actually ends up getting built it's somewhat themed and that they actually have enough space for everything including parking.I hear it's 70 acres which isn't all that much,Knott's Berry Farm in SoCal is more than double that,so even though I'm a coaster lover it just doesn't look like this will be a true full size park,but who cares as I really want this built and see what that 400ft coaster would be,it would have to be a Top Thrill Dragster type ride or a 400ft dive coaster with the limited space.

I agree, it would be a very small park. I just looked at the satellite view of the site on Google Maps. It's a rectangular-shaped wooded tract just south of the Festival Bay Mall. It appears to be smaller than Universal's IOA park. The parking lot would takeup almost half the space and that wouldn't leave much room for the rides.

That's an odd looking coaster. I read a while back the company who builds the Eye ferris wheel was putting one in Orlando as well. I wonder if it's near that location?

That's an odd looking coaster. I read a while back the company who builds the Eye ferris wheel was putting one in Orlando as well. I wonder if it's near that location?

I've heard that project is basically stalled or dead.I think it was supposed to go also by International Drive but a bit more south closer to the convention center and Sea World.

That would be great if it goes through! I-Drive is such a fun place anyway with loads to do, it would add to the festivities. This area has been building up for some time, somewhat stalled by the economy.

Sandy

That looks like it could be fantastic! It will be interesting to see if it actually goes ahead;)

whoa! that looks really intense! I-drive already has a lot going on, I don't know where they would put it....especially something with as many as 15 rides. Hmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter