A new restaurant based on an attraction

Now that the Boathouse is open (or about to open) Disney should buy out Rainforest Cafe and turn it into something Tarzan.
Fultons contract ends in 2016 (unless they already renewed). Disney should take ownership back and turn into Huck Finns something, with Pap Finns watering hole in the evenings.
An Aladdin themed restaurant would be great.
I would love another dinner show too. Possibly a full production ?

based on attraction not a film….

Test Track could inspire a restaurant even though there is already the Sci Fi

I would love Star Wars inspired and there is no indication that Mos Eisley will not be in the new films

Jungle Cruise Or PoTC with a caribbean cuisine

I would also love more restaurants where you could see people going on attractions. We had tons of fun watching people departing for the "Caribbean" at the Blue Lagoon in Disneyland Paris. It was hard to see one's food though!

Whats the Snuggly Duckling in reference to??

I think the Muppets, Carousel of Progress and POTC would be awesome themes!

Worst theme restaurant idea - A Bugs Life!!

I definitely think a Pixar restaurant in the studios would be GREAT. The dining over there for quick service is abyssmal. I'd think something based on Toy Story would go over GREAT. Knowing Disney....it would be a character meal. I think being able to have a dining experience with them would appeal to lots of kids. According to Jim Hill, the studios will also be getting the Kozy Kone from Disneyland.

I totally agree with having a Tiana restaurant that serves Cajun food....I mean the movie was ABOUT her wanting to have that.

I'm pretty surprised that they haven't done more with Peter Pan over in England at Epcot. I would think if they wanted a character breakfast, they could do a Peter Pan one in Rose and Crown.

Now that the Boathouse is open (or about to open) Disney should buy out Rainforest Cafe and turn it into something Tarzan.
Fultons contract ends in 2016 (unless they already renewed). Disney should take ownership back and turn into Huck Finns something, with Pap Finns watering hole in the evenings.
An Aladdin themed restaurant would be great.
I would love another dinner show too. Possibly a full production ?
Phenomenal idea with the Tarzan theme

I definitely think a Pixar restaurant in the studios would be GREAT. The dining over there for quick service is abyssmal. I'd think something based on Toy Story would go over GREAT. Knowing Disney....it would be a character meal. I think being able to have a dining experience with them would appeal to lots of kids. According to Jim Hill, the studios will also be getting the Kozy Kone from Disneyland.

I totally agree with having a Tiana restaurant that serves Cajun food....I mean the movie was ABOUT her wanting to have that.

I'm pretty surprised that they haven't done more with Peter Pan over in England at Epcot. I would think if they wanted a character breakfast, they could do a Peter Pan one in Rose and Crown.

I meant Flo's...not Kozy Kone...don't kill me! :)

The Tiana meet and greet is an attraction, right? I'd love for her gazebo to turn into a place where she greets to guests who come to eat her delicious food. It seems like such a no-brainer!

A molecular gastronomy restaurant would be neat around Space Mountain. Or even just a kiosk where you can get dried food like astronauts eat. (More as a curiosity than for the taste factor!) A Caroussel of Progress restaurant with rooms themed to each decade, and specialties from all of them (think 50s Prime Time but with four different areas).

YES on the molecular gastronomy! I think it would be SUPER cool over there. There is definitely room too! I think the carousel of progress idea is cool...I think they need a sit down over in Tomorrowland!

A pirate theme: all the elderly people who smoked Chesterfield's and drank bourbon all their lives could be waiters, and make the kids who misbehave or don't eat their vegetables walk an elevated plank in the center of the room over a big sand pit, for the entertainment of diners!pirate:pirate:pirate: NOT A BUFFET...fish, coconut, and other spoils from travel could comprise the menu choices: chocolate coins with your check.:sail:

A POTC restaurant where you eat on a boat that actually sits on water.

A Haunted Mansion restaurant where you have mirrors that show one of the ghosts dining with you.

A 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea restaurant where you go underwater to eat in a submarine with glass walls and sea life swimming around you.

Can you tell I'm old school? lol Just so over all the Princess stuff. Disney is more than just about kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter