• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A New Disney Culinary Adventure- Need help!

poeticdiabetic

DIS Veteran
OK- This year we are going to the World, on the REGULAR Dining Plan. And we are going in April, so we were late in getting our ADRs.

Because of this, we will NOT be going to Chef Mickey's. Chef Mickey's has been tradition. But the earliest we could have went was 9PM, and we normally eat around 5:30PM -6:30PM.

Also, the ONLY OTHER RESTAURANT we have even tried that we could get an ADR for was Coral Reef... and our ADR is for 4:30PM. Early, but I kind of hope for a slow service, Hee! Hee!

That leaves us with ADRs for 4 restaurants that I have not tried and I need some opinions and advice on.

Here's my itinerary:

4/6 Boma's (never been) 5:25PM.
4/7 Coral Reef (4:30PM)
4/8 Whispering Canyon Cafe (Never Been and Scared) 5:20PM.
4/9 Yak and Yeti (Never Been and REAALLY Scared!) 5:30PM
4/10 Tutto Italia (Never Been and slightly nervous) 5:15PM

Any Advice?

Boma is an excellent choice. Plan on spending some extra time at the resort to look at the animals.

From your list, the only one that I would be concerned with would be Yak & Yeti. I have never been here either, but the reviews here have been very poor. This is what I was expecting since the Yak & Yeti is owned and operated by Landry's restaurants. These are the same people who own Rainforest Cafe restaurants. I have never liked the food quality of the RFC and don't expect much from Yak & Yeti based on the owner's reputation of being big on visuals and small on quality food.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter