A new Bump thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no holiday luncheon at work as in past years, just cookies and sodas :sad1:

DH is sick again and while we aren't going to the hospital he is definitely not well. Don't know if it is the withdrawal pangs from prednizone or just a cold but he is definitely not himself.

I am still at work until 12:30 when I go home to see what DH is like and greet my Mom who is being brought down to our house by DS as I write.

In the worst case scenario we'll leave him at home while we visit with my family at brother's house this afternoon. It's the annual overnight to relatives in Baltimore that could be an issue!

Trust me to have problems at Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

BUMP

Well no holiday luncheon at work as in past years, just cookies and sodas :sad1:

DH is sick again and while we aren't going to the hospital he is definitely not well. Don't know if it is the withdrawal pangs from prednizone or just a cold but he is definitely not himself.

I am still at work until 12:30 when I go home to see what DH is like and greet my Mom who is being brought down to our house by DS as I write.

In the worst case scenario we'll leave him at home while we visit with my family at brother's house this afternoon. It's the annual overnight to relatives in Baltimore that could be an issue!

Trust me to have problems at Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

BUMP
:hug: Will keep your DH in prayer. Hope you still have a Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter