• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A New Attitude!!

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
For the past month, I've been going over my points by at least 5 a day. Thankfully, I've been able to maintain my 30 pound weight loss. But now I'm ready to go for my next 25 pounds!

Gonna stay within my points, gonna get more exercise!!

Wooohoooo!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Donna, sounds like you just needed a little break. Now you are rested, relaxed, and ready for Round 2! You can do it!

I love that new and positive attitude of yours, Donna. You are definitely going to do this and we are going to help you.

Onward and downward!

Donna -

I think we all do it. It takes a longtime to lose weight and you cannot expect to keep motivated all the time.

Well done for getting yourself back on track.

WOO-HOO!!! Exercise more, stay within points, lose a little bit more! You can do it!!! Glad to hear that you have been able to maintain that 30 pound loss, that is awesome!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter