A Mostly Enchanted Christmas Trip Report - HNY - 18th - 22nd December 2014

was going to ask if you would go to DL! They have a 'Cars' land there which looks fab! It's supposed to be much more laid back than WDW.

Bring some sun back Anne and maybe a postcard ;)
Xxx

Lol Rachael, can't promise the sun though will certainly try but will definitely manage a postcard. After all I am the boys' Fairy Godmother. :rotfl2:

was going to ask if you would go to DL! They have a 'Cars' land there which looks fab! It's supposed to be much more laid back than WDW.

Have never been to WDW dhidra so will only have DLP to compare it to. It seems much more complicated to DLP in terms of fastpasses etc but I think there are also a lot more single rider lines which will be great for me. :cool1:

Thank you so much Anne :) you are indeed !!
We been to WDW for the twins 5th birthday best pic of the trip on their birthday !

WDW does this to kids by 2 o'clock lol

We won't rush back it was to much for us
I just didn't love it we liked universal much more us , but I have a plan for the real disneyland before the boys are 10 they need that make over again before they are too big.
Xx

Thank you so much Anne :) you are indeed !!
We been to WDW for the twins 5th birthday best pic of the trip on their birthday !

WDW does this to kids by 2 o'clock lol

We won't rush back it was to much for us
I just didn't love it we liked universal much more us , but I have a plan for the real disneyland before the boys are 10 they need that make over again before they are too big.
Xx

Bless them Rachael, they do look worn out. I believe WDW is a lot of walking in high humidity heat - my worst nightmare. :scared1: :faint: :eek:

That was feb heat was nice time dif a mare !
A friend who did Florida every year 3 weeks at xmas was DLP is second best you muśt take the boys etc you will never do paris again after WDW how Wrong !
We been we seen WDW not for us !
Our next big trip DL California for us:goodvibes
Good night fairy godmother x

I had bad jet lag when I went to Ca for Rory's wedding but only coming home - took months to get my sleep pattern back to normal. Will be interesting to see if it happens this time too. Have better flights this time - last time I flew Dublin to Heathrow to LAX. Last leg was 11 hrs - too long. This time I am Dublin - Philadelphia - LAX which is pretty much half and half. Also can do immigration in Dublin so no long queue for that in LA. :thumbsup2

Going to have to get some proper research done for it. Time is marching on. :)

Just read your last day Anne. What a shame Inventions wasn't as good as it should have been. For the price I think everyone should be treated line princess' princess:

Glad you managed your flight in the end. We've always used Ezyshuttle, not a shared service, and without exception have had fabulous service from Beauvais and CDG.

Despite the problems you seem to have had a good time and Catherine looks so pleased with the characters she met.

I think you deserve a medal for being the best sister on the planet :goodvibes

Hope all is health wise now :grouphug:

Thanks Julie, we did have a great time and the sickness could have happened to anyone. The Inventions manager really impressed me with how prepared she was to help put things right.

Pretty sure we will use Ezyshuttle from now on - they have consistently good reviews both here and on TA.

You're very kind. :hug: Catherine had a really good weekend so things are looking a lot more positive right now and that's all I can ask for. :thumbsup2

I love reading your TR's and seeing your photos, Catherine always looks so thrilled to be there! So sorry to hear about the virus, trip to A&E ... hopefully things are looking up now! :hug:

That's very sweet, thank you. :goodvibes Everything is good thank goodness. :hug:

I finally finished putting the photos in Catherine's Autograph book. It was bought from Lisa at Funky Fairies who also made Kizzy's kids' books. Thanks Kizzy. :hug:

It's a beautiful book and Lisa was absolutely lovely to deal with. :goodvibes

Oh and I received a reply from RS Transports to my e-mail in which I gave them feedback on the poor service they provided on our return journey.

Dear Mrs.Anne Walker, Sorry,we understood your problem.sometime It's happened.you see in disney forum about our company, we did maximum our best service,but very difficult to satisfy every one.Sometime flight delay,accident,trafic..ect
but we did maximum.Even you delay,we will wait for you.If we did bad service ,we can't do this job more than 15 years.We did service for you without benifit (you can see 38 euros ,can we earn ).but we did all transfers & satified clients maximum.you know very well ,to develop a company very ,,,very dificult.But,if you complain,you will break our buisinesse,sorry again, please try to understand our situation.We can give 50 percent discount for next journey.Thank you for your corperation.

Regards
Rstransports

Can't see me being desperate enough to take them up on that half price fare. It's simply not worth the stress. :crazy2:

Bit of an attitude in that reply! Steer clear!
The autograph book is gorgeous <3

Anne the books are fab !!!!what a lovely keep sake for Catherine :thumbsup2
Agree use someone else for transfers !!
X

Wow, that is certainly a stroppy reply- even with the obvious language barrier! We love Ezyshuttle. We had one little complaint on our first trip in that we ended up with a shared transfer and no car seat. I emailed John before our second trip and he was furious it had happened (it had been outsourced by one of his drivers) and personally picked us up and refused to charge us second trip. I would never use anyone else after service like that!

Bit of an attitude in that reply! Steer clear!
The autograph book is gorgeous <3

Thanks dhidra. She loves it - has been poring over it all afternoon here. :goodvibes

Anne the books are fab !!!!what a lovely keep sake for Catherine :thumbsup2
Agree use someone else for transfers !!
X

Thanks hun. :goodvibes

Wow, that is certainly a stroppy reply- even with the obvious language barrier! We love Ezyshuttle. We had one little complaint on our first trip in that we ended up with a shared transfer and no car seat. I emailed John before our second trip and he was furious it had happened (it had been outsourced by one of his drivers) and personally picked us up and refused to charge us second trip. I would never use anyone else after service like that!

That is very impressive service. Still waiting for flights to come out for our Jan 16 trip but as soon as we're booked I'll be booking Ezyshuttle. :goodvibes

I am SO behind!! What a wonderful trip with loads of lovely M&Gs - so sorry to hear about Catherine being ill - DH was ill overnight during one of our trips, during a December trip funnily enough! And well done for the Inventions issues. That manager sounded wonderful, and I'm with you completely - I too wouldn't have worried about not seeing ALL the characters, but with them OBVIOUSLY favouring a large group AND them not being able to control their kids...well, it's one of those things that has to be done to make a point! And the results were great! Surprised at Walt's - such a shame. It IS very cramped in there, I was surprised, so I can only imagine the trouble you had. And I'm gutted for you for the lack of PD in NY!! But then on the flip side, the lady you spoke to in City Hall and her pixie dust must have been lovely!

Hope Catherine's been more stable since January. Sending you both lots of love.

C x

Thank you so much C. It really was a wonderful trip overall and I'm really glad we did it. Catherine is pretty good at present thanks.

Love back to you and all the best for the new baby. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter