A message from the Cast of Disney....

I :lovestruc this. The "it gets better" project is so positive and so overdue.

I sincerely hope that this thread stays positive.

Wow. What a beautiful and inspiring message. Any child, any where for any reason can be supported by this message, not to mention a few million adults as well.

Thank you Mike. Thank you Disney.

This is why I am really in love with being a CM for WDW. Everyone is treated equally, and like Walt said in the past, you can see that at WDW "Diversity comes from creativity," or something to that effect. Thank you, Disney, for putting out this video. :-)

Mike - thanks for posting that link. I haven't been around much lately but I'm glad I stopped by today. :grouphug:

Great message. Although we have a reputation to be a tolerant country, there are still too many young people finding it difficult coming out.

a friend of mine who works for Disney posted this on his Facebook the other, it literally brought me to ears. Thanks for sharing here :)

Oh man.. I am sitting at my desk at work, crying. It was the PRIDE banner with the little Mickey head over the I that got me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter