A Memorial For Our Friend Rob

I am saddened at my missed opportunity to meet someone who must have been a quality person.

Scott, you have my deepest sympathies. Though I too have lost a mate, I cannot begin to imagine how you feel.

I must admit that I an surprised about how sad the death of someone I never met is making me.

To all of those who were lucky enough to have met Rob, and especially to Scott, I offer my condolences. :sad1:

I never got to meet Rob either. I just assumed he would be there when I finally mad my trip to Disney World someday.

I still feel like I have lost a friend just from on our interaction on this board and facebook. I remember fondly all the times I sat in my chair laughing over some silly thread, but I think I will mostly remember the time I made him furious after one too many chicken dance jokes about his wedding.

I wish the rest of the usual gang was around, but they're on a disney cruise, at least they will all be together when they hear the sad news.

How tragic and sad. :hug: to Scott during this very difficult time.

Oh my goodness I am just so stunned and sad. Like many here, I never met Rob in person but I really felt that I knew him through how strongly his personality came through in his posts--and I was very much hoping to meet him and Scott some day.

Scott---I just cannot fathom how hard losing Rob must be for you. My deepest condolences.

We got to meet Scott and Rob during our WDW trip last year. We only got one evening to hang out and have some cocktails and talk. I felt as if I knew him well after talking with him here on DIS for the past few years.

I can't even begin to fathom what Scott is going through. My partner and I just held each other last night while sitting on the couch watching TV. Neither one of us could get out of our head that this person we had met is now gone and trying to put ourselves in Scotts place to understand what he's going through.

There are no words, like others have said.

Oh, dear, Lord. I am so sorry. I didn't know Rob because I am more of an in-person kind of person than an online kind of person, but I followed the very enjoyable thread about his wedding. I am so sorry Scott.

Oh my gosh! Words cannot express how sorry I am to hear this news! :sad1:

As many others have said, I never got the pleasure of meeting Rob. I've read many of his posts, and he's been there with support and kind words whenever I've needed them. I've always thought he was the kind of person I'd like to call a friend. Always sincere, and always there with something witty and fun to say.

Rob, although I never got the chance to meet you, I'm so very saddened...

And Scott, my heart aches for you. May you have comfort and peace during this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm so sorry for your loss. :guilty::grouphug:

-Christal

Scott,
My most heart felt condolences to you. I read your wonderfully and beautifully written wedding report over a year ago. Rob's and your love was and is so very special. I don't have words to say how truly sorry I am.
Tolliver as well, I am so sorry for his loss.

oh my, that is so sad.

Like everyone else has said, I can't believe that he's gone ...

deepest sympathy to Scott x

Isn't it amazing how many lives Rob touched? He was the one who suggested just the right music for our Celebration just last spring and, yes, we, too, always thought we would have the chance to meet Rob and Scott. I'm so sorry we let that time pass.

My deepest condolences to you, Scott. I wouldn't even try to fathom how you must feel. Even though we've never met please know you're in my heart and my prayers.

With love and concern,
Auntie Peep

Oh my goodness I'm sat here completely stunned to read this thread. Although I'm more of a lurker than poster I've always enjoyed Rob's humour and wisdom. He will be so greatly missed here.

My most heartfelt sincere condolences to Scott. My heart goes out to you at this desperately sad time. :sad1:

Rest in Peace Rob...
rose.gif

I was lucky enough to be part of Rob's "Florida Family". Our world stopped yesterday. Many of us were able to be together last night and we found comfort in that. Rob was there in spirit.

Scott, Tolliver, and Rob's father are doing as well as can be expected. Everyone appreciates the kind thoughts and prayers. We all need them right now... :sad1:

I am deeply saddened to hear about Rob's passing.

My sincere condolences to Scott.

As so many have said before no words can really be said. We have never had the chance to meet Rob and Scott but have read so much about them here on the boards. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you Scott and the families.
May the wonderful memories comfort you.

Ed and Bryan

My partner and I finally got to meet Rob and Scott at Gay Days, during the Dole Whip mini meet....it was obvious then how loved Rob & Scott were. I'm really at a loss for words...so I'll end by conveying our sincerest condolences.

like others have said what a shock :( deepest sympathies to Scott during this terrible time

I have never cried tears for someone I have never met...until now :sad1: My deepest sympathies to Scott. Rob will be missed....

What a shock to hear this sad news. My heart goes out to Scott and Rob's dad. You'll be in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter