A massive thank you........

Thanks everyone.

Very cool!!! :goodvibes AND your Valentine's prowess is now immortalised for all to see ;)

:blush:

yay David!! :yay:
Now our club is being whittled down even more!!! So happy for you!!!!

I don't think I'll be needing that T-shirt now. :rotfl:

Wohoo yay great tags David, Im very pleased for you, I bet your such a happy bunny today:goodvibes :goodvibes

I am. I was having a sneaky DIS in work this morning and luckily there was nobody nearby when I said out loud "OMG, I've been tagged!" :lmao:

ooooh yeah I spy it too, lucky you Laura, the TF is lurking around here again.

David I could imagine your suprise when you saw you had been tagged whilst sneaking on the dis during work hours tut tut;) that made me laugh :rotfl:

Something different with you today Laura??.(or is it me slow on the uptake).x.

I spy something as well. :)

ooooh yeah I spy it too, lucky you Laura, the TF is lurking around here again.

David I could imagine your suprise when you saw you had been tagged whilst sneaking on the dis during work hours tut tut;) that made me laugh :rotfl:

:yay: :cool1: :banana: ANOTHER ONE!!! hahahaha
I love tag fairy!!
I wish I could work out where she got that from though!! :rotfl: Do you reckon she's stalking me... I had a conversation about my love of toffee crisps with my friend today!! :lmao:

Congratulations to Laura and :pixiedust: for Kerry who must be getting lonely in the untagged club. :hug:

great tags everyone
soon we will have to have a 1 only club

as most of you are gettin multi tags

great tags everyone
soon we will have to have a 1 only club

as most of you are gettin multi tags

Yes, there'll definitely be a tag hierarchy - it'll be the "Tagafia" (Tag-Mafia...get it............no?..........:rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter