A man in the tea hen house?

DH & I go every time and I think he likes it as much as I do. Very relaxing, something good to eat and he doesn't have to dress up = it's a winner :thumbsup2

I've been reading about the tea time at the GF. It looks like a nice and relaxing afternoon activity. I would love to try it out... however I am going with my boyfriend. All of the reports I have read groups of women have gone together.

Do men go to the tea? While not a manly event, would they still enjoy it? Would they be in the minority?
:)

I can think of several million "manly" British men who wouldn't think twice about dropping into a tea shop, with or without their wives.:rotfl2:

Go and enjoy- both of you!

My family, three adult women and one "mature" adult male were there in May. We all had a great time. There are a couple of teas you can order that are slanted toward men as I recall. It is quiet and relaxing and was not very crowded when we were there. My spouse was not the only man there.

Of course men do tea! It's where we had our wedding meal so we always go back.
We also do teas here in our home city. Lovely tradition. Delicious! I think the GF even has a men's tea on the menu.

We did tea last week. There were 4 males in the party of 11. My ds1's gf insisted that he come with us so he did. Ds2 stayed and worked on school work and the 2 dh's went out for a while.

Dh and I have this booked in October. I'm going to have the paté and cheese and he'll probably want the "girly" pastries. :rotfl:

My 43 year old 6'2" former deputy DH loves tea and goes every chance he can. We plan on going on our trip December and he is the one who requested going!

My husband went with me to the GF Tea, I think he was 34 at the time? Anyways he loved it, loved the relaxing time, the view of the GF lobby, the tea and the food and he was totally comfortable...and there were other men, young and old, there too

With the exception of once when my mother and I went to tea alone, I always have gone with my boys (DH & DS). We have been going to GF's tea on Christmas Eve as our tradition for the last 4 years and the boys love it as much as I do. In fact they were the ones asking me if I had made the ressies yet for this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter