A Magical cruise...Jan 26 to Feb 2

candiedoug

Earning My Ears
Here are some observations from a magical cruise.
Palo's was fantastic. Our server for brunch and dinner was Sasha. He took care of everything. Sasha is the best.
Our server at dinner (Leasa) had to leave because of a family emergency. Our assistant server, Gemma from Scotland who is new to the ship did a great job stepping up. She is the sweetest person. Unfortunately, the new assistant, Joe from India was not good. Arnold (Head Server) from Trinidad has just transferred over from the Wonder. We changed dinner times to be in his restaurant. Actually Michelle was our head server.
Felindro from India did an excellent job taking care of our stateroom. He made a chicken out of wash cloths. I have never seen a chicken.
The shows were terrific. Ray from South Africa was the cruise director. The man is so good. He even told me that I could bunk with him instead of leaving the Magic but my dw wouldn't let me:rotfl: .
Serenity Bay was breathtaking.
The Atlantis submarine was an exciting excursion.
The Magic is the best and we will be back next January.

Here are some observations from a magical cruise.
Palo's was fantastic. Our server for brunch and dinner was Sasha. He took care of everything. Sasha is the best.
Our server at dinner (Leasa) had to leave because of a family emergency. Our assistant server, Gemma from Scotland who is new to the ship did a great job stepping up. She is the sweetest person. Unfortunately, the new assistant, Joe from India was not good. Arnold (Head Server) from Trinidad has just transferred over from the Wonder. We changed dinner times to be in his restaurant. Actually Michelle was our head server.
Felindro from India did an excellent job taking care of our stateroom. He made a chicken out of wash cloths. I have never seen a chicken.
The shows were terrific. Ray from South Africa was the cruise director. The man is so good. He even told me that I could bunk with him instead of leaving the Magic but my dw wouldn't let me:rotfl: .
Serenity Bay was breathtaking.
The Atlantis submarine was an exciting excursion.
The Magic is the best and we will be back next January.
did you see twice charmed.

I agree the magic is the best I'm going in july 2008 and have another cruise book for febuary 2009 and can't wait for both :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter