• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A MAGICal Christmas Holiday 12/21/14

I have created a Face Book page for our group if anyone is interested in joining. I am on FB more then the Disboards.. I still get confused on here:laundy::cheer2:

Can you please post the link here so I ca add it to the first page so that people can find it?

Hi All, Just moved our March 2014 cruise on the Fantasy to this cruise. We're going to DL or spring break instead of the cruise. We will stay at the Grand Californian--our second time there but first since Carsland opened and we can't wait to see it. (Enjoyed reading everyone's posts about it!)

We may not "stay" on this cruise either--the price was crazy!! Hoping to switch to a spring break 2015 cruise when those dates are out--but spring break will be Easter week for us--so it might be just as expensive as staying put here. We'll see...at any rate I wanted to say "hi"! :wave2:

I'm requesting to join the FB page too. Cruising with DH, DS 17, DD 12--and it will be our 5th Disney cruise. :goodvibes

Hi All, Just moved our March 2014 cruise on the Fantasy to this cruise. We're going to DL or spring break instead of the cruise. We will stay at the Grand Californian--our second time there but first since Carsland opened and we can't wait to see it. (Enjoyed reading everyone's posts about it!)

We may not "stay" on this cruise either--the price was crazy!! Hoping to switch to a spring break 2015 cruise when those dates are out--but spring break will be Easter week for us--so it might be just as expensive as staying put here. We'll see...at any rate I wanted to say "hi"! :wave2:

I'm requesting to join the FB page too. Cruising with DH, DS 17, DD 12--and it will be our 5th Disney cruise. :goodvibes

Welcome!

Sign us up for this cruise. We are on the fantasy this Christmas and plan to do the magic in 2014 if we like it. It is myself, DH, DS 17, Ds 15 ( at the time of cruise). Want to get one more in before my son is too old for the teen group. I will also request to join FB group.

Sign us up for this cruise. We are on the fantasy this Christmas and plan to do the magic in 2014 if we like it. It is myself, DH, DS 17, Ds 15 ( at the time of cruise). Want to get one more in before my son is too old for the teen group. I will also request to join FB group.

Welcome! :)

Welcome!

... just off the dream and can finally say I will be on this cruise!! booked day 1 of my cruise and can't wait till next year.. there are 7 of us ( me, my mom, my older sister, my little sister, my aunt, and my grandma and grandpa..)
I'm gonna have to search for the Facebook page to join.. and I know all 7 of us want to FE on this cruise.. just did my first FE on the dream and my mother and myself had so much fun delivering our gifts!! can't wait to get to know all of you in the next 15 months!! December 2014 will be here right before u know it!!!

... just off the dream and can finally say I will be on this cruise!! booked day 1 of my cruise and can't wait till next year.. there are 7 of us ( me, my mom, my older sister, my little sister, my aunt, and my grandma and grandpa..)
I'm gonna have to search for the Facebook page to join.. and I know all 7 of us want to FE on this cruise.. just did my first FE on the dream and my mother and myself had so much fun delivering our gifts!! can't wait to get to know all of you in the next 15 months!! December 2014 will be here right before u know it!!!

Great news!

I loved doing the FE also. My son and I had a great time passing the gifts around, and he got some great things too. Now we have 2 boys and I thought this would be a great lesson in giving for them!

See you real soon!!!!!!!!!!

cheryl

SOOOO excited to be on the Magic next Christmas!!!! We are ME: 41, DH:42, and DD: she will be 10!!! I cant WAIT!!!:cool1:

SOOOO excited to be on the Magic next Christmas!!!! We are ME: 41, DH:42, and DD: she will be 10!!! I cant WAIT!!!:cool1:

Welcome aboard. Our youngest son will be 9 going on 10 and he is too excited for words.

cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter