• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A MAGICal Christmas Holiday 12/21/14

Yes the Fantasy is crazy! Was so happy to see the Magic come up!

I've stayed at PPH and love using that entrance! It's going to be great! We have 3 nights. Really looking forward to it.

Can we watch WOC from inside the hotel somewhere? I remember hearing that.

I'm not sure. We haven't been back to DL since they started WOC. We're going next summer, so can't wait to see all the changes to DCA!

I'm not sure. We haven't been back to DL since they started WOC. We're going next summer, so can't wait to see all the changes to DCA!

Have you seem Carsland? It's SO amazing. DCA is probably my favorite park. It was even before that. So low maintenance and easy to tour.

Have you seem Carsland? It's SO amazing. DCA is probably my favorite park. It was even before that. So low maintenance and easy to tour.

No, we haven't seen Carsland yet - can't wait! I've always like DCA. I thought that a lot of people maligned it unfairly. It had a lot of great things even before all the renovations. California Screamin is one of my favorite coasters.

ok, put the deposit down so it is official. Can't back out now.

The kids are besides them selves with joy.....wishing it was this Christmas!!! We have been on the magic 5 years ago, so the oldest who was 7 at the time remembers it well. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1703905

When we got home from the trip, we got word that we were heading to Russia to adopt our second, so ever since Alex has been home he has asked "when do I get to go on the cruise?" :)

Going to have one of the characters call them this Christmas.

che

ok, put the deposit down so it is official. Can't back out now.

The kids are besides them selves with joy.....wishing it was this Christmas!!! We have been on the magic 5 years ago, so the oldest who was 7 at the time remembers it well. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1703905

When we got home from the trip, we got word that we were heading to Russia to adopt our second, so ever since Alex has been home he has asked "when do I get to go on the cruise?" :)

Going to have one of the characters call them this Christmas.

che

Welcome!!!! :)

We are super excited to be doing a Christmas Cruise. :hippie: We just got of the Fantasy on Saturday.. It will be me, my DS 21 and DD 18.. Do we have a face book page started yet?:woohoo:

We are super excited to be doing a Christmas Cruise. :hippie: We just got of the Fantasy on Saturday.. It will be me, my DS 21 and DD 18.. Do we have a face book page started yet?:woohoo:

Welcome! :)

No FB page started yet but I can get that going. First day of school is tomorrow and my week is crazy. So I can work on that over the weekend. I'll put the link on the first page.

Welcome! :)

No FB page started yet but I can get that going. First day of school is tomorrow and my week is crazy. So I can work on that over the weekend. I'll put the link on the first page.

Thank you! I liked the FB page more the then Disboards. Are we going to start a FE group? I would love to do another one. :santa:

Thank you! I liked the FB page more the then Disboards. Are we going to start a FE group? I would love to do another one. :santa:

There will be one if people want one. I don't have the time to organize and keep track of that though. I'm not sure if I will have time to prep to participate. If anyone wants to take that over please feel free to do so. If you post your links and docs here I will add them to the first page.

Welcome!

welcome aboard.

che

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter