A Magic Kingdom Video

Goofdad

Mouseketeer
I'm in the process of creating a "Video Trip Report"... something our family will have to remember the great vacation we just had.

Here's the Magic Kingdom portion of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtsuQfYhsGI

those of you familiar with the Model Day at Magic Kingdom videos will recognize the music.

I should also mention that I used two photos from WDW Figment's portfolio... The Castle Fireworks shot and the Cinderella shot. I've admired a lot of his pohtography work and I want to make sure I'm not "stealing" his pictures without giving credit.

Beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing.

I really like your early stills transitions with the music. Were the stills actually stills or snippets of video? And the song, does it have a name or just used on that Disney video from some months ago.

Great memories. Looking forward to seeing your others.

Beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing.

I really like your early stills transitions with the music. Were the stills actually stills or snippets of video? And the song, does it have a name or just used on that Disney video from some months ago.

Great memories. Looking forward to seeing your others.

thanks.
they were still shots.
I set the camera to continous shooting knowing that I wanted to try something like this once I got home... the parade section of transitiions is actually 120 (or so) still images.

you can tell I got lazy towards the end, I didn't play to the music as well, but my kids like the uninteruppted video better.

This song is like a great internet mystey. It's from that original Model Day video, but nearly impossible to find out who/where/how it was made.

awesome - thanks for sharing. That brought a tear to my in anticipation of seeing my kids' faces when they are there next month. Can't wait!!

awesome - thanks for sharing. That brought a tear to my in anticipation of seeing my kids' faces when they are there next month. Can't wait!!

that's what I'm hoping for.
this place helped get me/us so geared up for our trip.

it made the preparation and planning that much more a part of the whole thing... we were only in Orlando for a week, but being in the disney mode was a month long thing for us (and still going now).

I just really appreciate everything I got out of this place, so I'm trying to give something back here.

This is an amazing video! It's so nice to people genuinely enjoying something. I honestly wish I had your talent :). If you don't mind me asking, what program did you use to put it all together?

This is an amazing video! It's so nice to people genuinely enjoying something. I honestly wish I had your talent :). If you don't mind me asking, what program did you use to put it all together?

Sony Vegas Pro and Photoshop

we had the best time and we'll be back again soon I'm sure.

That was great! We just got back ourselves, and I created a video montage of our trip using One True Media & just ordered a copy of it on DVD - it's nowhere near as elaborate as yours, but I had a great time doing it and it's such a great keepsake to have!

Great video! How did you rip the audio? I have been looking for software to do just that.

You know it's a good vid if a complete stranger will sit and watch all the way through! Cool arrangement.:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter