A long time in the making, I know But........

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
My Trip Reports from day 7 - to the final day are over on the Trip Reports boards for anybody who may be intrested, sorry they took so long. :thumbsup2

Great Sue - will pop over and take a look!! I still haven't completed my reports from my trip in 2004!!! :rotfl2:

Excellent, I love your trippies! I hope theres loads of photos too!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

'bout bloomin time too Sue!! :rotfl2:
c'mon, I had mine posted within 3 days of return!!

I have just read them too - is there a Harry Ramsden's in Orlando?

JohnnySharp2 said:
I have just read them too - is there a Harry Ramsden's in Orlando?

Im not sure if there is one in Orlando Johnny, we just go to the small one at the UK Pavillion in Epcot. The fish is great :thumbsup2 mind you so are the chips :thumbsup2

florida sun said:
Im not sure if there is one in Orlando Johnny, we just go to the small one at the UK Pavillion in Epcot. The fish is great :thumbsup2 mind you so are the chips :thumbsup2

ah yes, I know where you mean now Sue , haven't had Fish & Chips there I must admit, maybe in August - there was a pub/restaurant place on the 192 called Harry Ramsbottom's and I think that's where I have got them mixed up.

:)

Thanks :) Will wait til kids are asleep tonight and sit down with a cuppa

I never did write any of mine but I promise I will next time (2008?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter