A Long Overdue Hello

SunnyKYLake

Mouseketeer
Hello, everybody! This is my first* post on the boards. I have been a member for a little while now and a lurker for much longer, but I am not a “joiner” - especially on the internet. It’s an understatement to say that it’s taken me a long time to gather up the nerve to finally post to the boards. But, I have a few reasons that I’m peeking my head out of my shell. 1) I’ve found the information and experience of people on the DIS so valuable that I figured it was time I bite the bullet and pay it forward. 2) I like reading about other people’s trips and seems like folks around the boards feel the same way I do, so I thought I might try my hand at a trip report and a couple of pretrip reports. 3) I like you people! I’d like to be friends! LOL!! :flower3:

I came across the DIS sometime last year while we were planning our March 2015 trip (last trip was 1992). Even though I have routinely bought planning guide books for years and have a whole folder of Disney sites in my bookmarks, I have to say that so much of the success of our trip is because of the knowledge of people on the boards, so I have to say thank you very much!:thanks:

So, now I’m off to start writing a report about our big family trip this past March.

*I just found out that this is really post #2… I actually accidentally posted some gibberish on a Universal Trip report thread. It must have been an iphone mishap, I’m guessing? A little embarrassing, but whatcha going to do, huh? :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter