• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A lizzard got into our camper as we were...

agreed they're every where. I just wouldnt recommend our northern friends take them on purpose. Probably every rv that leaves FT w has at least one stowaway some where aboard!:duck:

I completely understand stow aways, infact I think its nice to give them a home instead of just tossing em out in conditions not suitable for them (too cold ect). Maybe I skimmed the thread to quickly, I just wouldn't recommend catching them purposely to contain as pets.

I also live in an area where these lizards are very common, just a warning if you get a stow away and own a cat, well ...
Its like putting a hamster in the same household or a fish. Make sure you have a good lid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter