A little upset :(

watkinsme

I Won a One More Disney Day Sweepstakes :)
Our last day at WDW I bought a Mike Wazowski Eye mug - I had been "eying" it all week. I wasn't paying attention to how the lady was packing the bag - I saw she put my ornament in a box so I assumed the mug went into a box too - I was wrong - it was just sat in the bag under the clothes I bought. Needless to say it broke on our trip back. I have tried the last 2 months to order one from disney merchandise but they are out... Can someone who is going in the future (or there now) let me know if there are any in the stores?

Our last day at WDW I bought a Mike Wazowski Eye mug - I had been "eying" it all week. I wasn't paying attention to how the lady was packing the bag - I saw she put my ornament in a box so I assumed the mug went into a box too - I was wrong - it was just sat in the bag under the clothes I bought. Needless to say it broke on our trip back. I have tried the last 2 months to order one from disney merchandise but they are out... Can someone who is going in the future (or there now) let me know if there are any in the stores?

We are going Dec 4, do you have a picture of what it looks like?

I want it - I just don't want to pay that price for it plus shipping - lol - i didn't pay near that much - shipping I understand ;)

I'll be going over Thanksgiving but would need to know where you bought it. We don't hit all the parks during the busy times. You can PM me if needed.

They are definitely still in the stores. Are you calling the mail order line that's listed on the top of your receipt?

I bought one for a friend when we were there last week...they were a bit hard to find. One of the stores at DHS had them and Yankee Trader at MK had a few. The friend that I got that for said that when she was there a couple of weeks before they were everywhere.

When I was there in August, they were at the open store back where Mike and Sulley greet, near the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground at DHS.

I don't know if this helps or not but did you go to disneyworld.com and enter the word shopping? That will take you to the stores and some of them let you order from them. One of them may or may not have what you need. Just an idea....

I'm here now and will be at DHS tomorrow - I'll make a note on my phone to check for it. If I find it, I'll ask the store how you can order it....

1) Cute cup.
2) But, OMG !!!!!!
3) The eye is enough to wake me in the morning.
4) Of course, I can certainly save on the cost of morning coffee!

:woohoo:

1) Cute cup.
2) But, OMG !!!!!!
3) The eye is enough to wake me in the morning.
4) Of course, I can certainly save on the cost of morning coffee!

:woohoo:

uhm - lol - I don't drink coffee - but I like a large mug of cocoa in the winter ;)

Have you tried calling Walt Disney World Merchandise Guest Services 407-363-6200, and explaining that you need a replacement due to poor packaging by the CM when you purchased the mug? I would be very surprised if they did not offer to replace it at no charge.

Have you tried calling Walt Disney World Merchandise Guest Services 407-363-6200, and explaining that you need a replacement due to poor packaging by the CM when you purchased the mug? I would be very surprised if they did not offer to replace it at no charge.

Yep - I tried a month ago and again this month and both times the lady on the phone said that she did not have any instock....

they better have one, that was the mug I was planning on getting this trip :)

Love that mug. I know that they had them at DHS at The Writer's Stop last summer. I finally broke down and bought it! It is also great for soup! Good Luck with your quest - I hope that you are successful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter