A little splash!

Huge waves today! The pages are going crazy! I'm not sure what he count is up to, but it seems to have gone in alphabetical order today and it's still mostly custodial, housekeeping, international students and some merchandise people

Are all of these results for the College Program? I'm having trouble finding results for the PIs.

Are all of these results for the College Program? I'm having trouble finding results for the PIs.

This is all DCP. I believe that while there may have been a few PI offers, most will not start until October and some won't find out until December. DD was told during her phone screening yesterday not to expect to hear anything about interviews for her positions until October. Of course all departments are different-

This is all DCP. I believe that while there may have been a few PI offers, most will not start until October and some won't find out until December. DD was told during her phone screening yesterday not to expect to hear anything about interviews for her positions until October. Of course all departments are different-

Great thanks so much!

My son had his phone interview this past Thursday. She said it would take about 20 minutes and it took 35. He felt good about it. He asked her about hearing back because deadline to hear is mid-November. She said he should hear by mid-October.

He just spent back a few minutes ago to check his status and it says:

Job status open and HR status in progress.

Any thoughts??

Thanks!

An anxious mom of an anxious son away at college.

My son had his phone interview this past Thursday. She said it would take about 20 minutes and it took 35. He felt good about it. He asked her about hearing back because deadline to hear is mid-November. She said he should hear by mid-October.

He just spent back a few minutes ago to check his status and it says:

Job status open and HR status in progress.

Any thoughts??

Thanks!

An anxious mom of an anxious son away at college.
Being in progress is a great thing! That means he has a 50/50 chance of getting in! What role did your son apply to?

Being in progress is a great thing! That means he has a 50/50 chance of getting in! What role did your son apply to?

He applied for attractions, food service, and bell services. His interviewer did bell services at one point she said. She also asked if he could deliver a speech. What are your thoughts on that?

Last edited:
He applied for attractions, food service, and bell services. His interviewer did bell services at one point she said. She also asked if he could deliver a speech. What are your thoughts on that?
Some attractions may require some theatre or speech experience so that's a good thing! And food service is all way a high need role so that a great thing too plus the fact that he spent more time then was told on the phone is good and he had an actual conversation and not just questions with the recruiter was good

Some attractions may require some theatre or speech experience so that's a good thing! And food service is all way a high need role so that a great thing too plus the fact that he spent more time then was told on the phone is good and he had an actual conversation and not just questions with the recruiter was good

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am so excited for him. The wait is hard on everyone.

My daughter was accepted today into the International program - costume operations :earsgirl: Luckily we already had a trip booked in and will be there in January when she checks in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter