A Little Pixie Dust Please??

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
DH was laid off 04/18/2008 and has been looking for something since. He has a second interview tomorrow and I would love some pixie dust thrown this way. We've been fortunate that he is receiving unemployment and it's summer so he's umpiring little league, but this stresses me out beyond belief and I could use the relief of him being back to work.

Good Luck and lots of pixie dust to you.pixiedust:

I understand what you going through, as DH lost his job before also, but you have to believe... where one door closes another will open.

I wish you nothing but the best!

:wizard: Pixie Dust headed your way. :goodvibes I can only imagine the stress this must be causing. GOOD LUCK!!pixiedust: pixiedust:

Lauren

OH! By all means! BEST WISHES and I'm saying a prayer! :wizard: I will become unemployed on the 7th and I can only HOPE to be asking for pixie dust because I get an interview somewhere!!! I'll be thinking of you and DH tomorrow!

:tinker: Here's to making a good first impression! I hope that everything goes well tomorrow!

pixiedust: We've been there too, it is hard, but a good way to rally together. Best Wishes to you! :hug:

Pixie dust from here also... Been there and it is hard. You will be in my thoughts and good luck w/ the job hunt!!

pixiedust:

We've been there ourselves. Man it seems so long ago. But I remember that feeling. It will all work out. GOOD LUCK TO HIM TODAY!!

Thanks everyone! I am as nervous as can be for him - but I know that it will all work out in the end.

You guys are in my prayers. I know what it's like to wonder from day to day what tomarrow brings. So lot and lots of pixie dust your way. Good luck.
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter