• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Little Help?

Dis-obrn

Mouseketeer
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MS AND WE ARE WAITLISTING FOR OCT
21-28 AT VWL AND FOR DEC 2-9 FOR WHICHEVER IS AVAILABLE FIRST. THE
CM ASKED IF THE DEC DATES BECAME AVAILABLE DID WE WANT TO BANK
OUR POINTS ( WE HAVE DEC USE YEAR). I AM CONFUSED. IF THE POINTS ARE NOT TIED UP BY WAITLISTING AND NEITHER TRIP COMES THROUGH BY THEN HAVE WE LOST THE POINTS THAT WE SHOULD HAVE BANKED. SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND BANK OUR POINTS NOW AND THEN IF IT COMES THROUGH BORROW FROM DEC. POINTS...:scared: :scared1: I REALLY FEEL LOST & WAITLISTING IS NEW TO US. ANY IDEAS OR HAVE I CONFUSED YA'LL TOO??
OUR HOME IS SSR.

If you have a December use year, all banking must be completed by July 31. If you are holding points in your current use year, and your Oct waitlist does not come throgh by Mid-July, I would bank any remaining points, otherwise, you will have to either settle for whatever resort is available, or lose the points.

If the waitlist comes through after you have banked your points, just borrow from your Dec 2008 points for your Oct stay.

Thanks for the input. We called MS and went ahead and booked a 1BR at SSR for Dec 2-9 and are waitlisting at VWL & OKW. So at least we found a place to reserve and we can get on with planning the other fun stuff. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter