A little DIS magic for DD(5), Please?

Oh my goodness! I laughed and I cried! Watching your video made me think of my life in 4 years! My DD1 is a hambone already and paired with the little glasses like my DD has I think I just saw into our future! Oh that made my morning! Thanks for sharing!

You guys did it!!!!!:yay: I love my disfriends! When she saw her count was over 250, she just stood there with her mouth hanging open- she couldn't even speak (which if you knew my DD is a big thing because she talks all the time!). Then she finally just said "WOW!" Then she got all excited. Thanks to all of you for giving her (and me) this Christmas present! Fitgirl, I think DD started singing and showing off before she could talk- sounds like you are in for it too! If she loves it, you might look and see if there is a music pre-school in your area. She really misses it now that she is in kindergarten, but luckily, they invited her back to sing for Christmas!

Thanks also to those of you who did a little extra and clicked on the 2 older videos from her spring program. When she saw those were now close to 200 too, she really went nuts!

Oh my goodness! Just saw that you guys got her to over 400 hits (and her 2 from her program last spring both went over 200). I never expected that - I thought we would be really lucky if I could get her "magic" 200 number that she came up with. Can't wait until she gets home from school and I can show her she got twice what she declared would be "amazing" and "so cool", and that her other videos reached her "magic" number too! :grouphug: Thanks again guys, you made for a fun weekend for her! To her, that is an absolutely enormous number!

(I've been messing with poor DH- he can't understand how her numbers are getting so high. I guess I will have to fess up that I helped nudge them. ;):rotfl:)

Wow- I can not believe it broke 500. We checked and it is at 562. DD, once again did a real mouth drop and her eyes got as big as saucers, then my total drama queen faked fainting over that one. I'm talking a complete and total fall to the floor performance. I had to poke her with my foot and say "I know you are conscious down there". Then she got up and just starting saying "Wow wow wow wow". Thanks again everyone!

DH finally clued in. :laughing: He still can't believe it got over 500 either.

Amazing! CandleontheWater that is a fun thought, but I don't see it happening. With Christmas Eve tomorrow, I think it has pretty much run its course! I'm guessing there won't be much call for a somewhat cute and funny kid (in my biased opinion) singing a Christmas song after Christmas. :laughing: I still can't believe that it got over three times the amount of views that was her magical "Wow" number! :yay: It's been a fun week at our house. She feels like a star!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter