A little decoration for our next trip...

AuntBJ

DIS Veteran
One thing I love about camping is the decorating you can do that you may not do at home (although we do have a lot of Disney Christmas decorations.)

So here is my salute to the Flower and Garden Festival:

100_1753.jpg

GIRL ! Martha Stewart ain't got nutt'n on you !
Thats just plum friggn awesome ! I love that !!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks everybody. Around my house, hot glue guns are right there with duct tape and bungee cords on the "must have" list.

Though speaking of Martha Stewart and hot glue guns, my sister once copied a nut wreath Martha had made from gluing assorted nuts onto a wreath form. Took her forever and many bags of nuts but it looked beautiful. She proudly hung it between the front door and the storm door. A few days later we started hearing what sounded like someone throwing things at a window. I guess our South Carolina fall days are warmer than Martha's up in Connecticut, because it had gotten warm enough to melt the glue and there went the nuts!

Thanks everybody. Around my house, hot glue guns are right there with duct tape and bungee cords on the "must have" list.

Though speaking of Martha Stewart and hot glue guns, my sister once copied a nut wreath Martha had made from gluing assorted nuts onto a wreath form. Took her forever and many bags of nuts but it looked beautiful. She proudly hung it between the front door and the storm door. A few days later we started hearing what sounded like someone throwing things at a window. I guess our South Carolina fall days are warmer than Martha's up in Connecticut, because it had gotten warm enough to melt the glue and there went the nuts!

I love this story....can't wait to tell my sister. She had a Martha moment with a pumpkin and drilling holes and inserting mini lights into each hole, took her two days....then when she plugged it in her lights didn't work. :lmao:

I used a 12 inch styrofoam circle from the craft store. They had a smaller size for the ears but since they only had one I just bought a sheet of styrofoam and cut out the ears. I hot glued 1 inch ribbon around each circle and connected the ears to the head with bamboo skewers.

I used a 12 inch styrofoam circle from the craft store. They had a smaller size for the ears but since they only had one I just bought a sheet of styrofoam and cut out the ears. I hot glued 1 inch ribbon around each circle and connected the ears to the head with bamboo skewers.
thanks - your wreath is great!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter