A little chuckle from my 3 year old

Dizzy over Disney

Mouseketeer
So I was talking to the kids (son, 7, daughter 3) about our first night there and how it will be the first time we spent anytime at the resort. I told them that we can maybe go swimming in the pool. My daughter gasps.... VERY excited... "I want to swim with Ariel!" Like it was a totally normal thing to suggest!

I got myself a chuckle. Just thought I would share. :)

9 days. 9! :lovestruc

So I was talking to the kids (son, 7, daughter 3) about our first night there and how it will be the first time we spent anytime at the resort. I told them that we can maybe go swimming in the pool. My daughter gasps.... VERY excited... "I want to swim with Ariel!" Like it was a totally normal thing to suggest!

I got myself a chuckle. Just thought I would share. :)

9 days. 9! :lovestruc

How cute!

So cute! We leave in 9 days too!

I hope you both have fantastic trips! :goodvibes

That is adorable. My youngest DD, who is now 24, used to sing "Part of your World" over and over. One of my favorite lines was, "....looking around here you'd think, sure....SHE'S GOTS EVERYTHING!" "She's gots"....I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter