• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A little birthday magic! Disney style...

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
Today is my son's 13th birthday. :)

I have been trying on-line for a couple of weeks to get an ADR at Donald's Safari breakfast. It's for a day I originally planned for us to be at DHS, but DS has been saying he wants to go to AK first this trip. It's an A.M. EMH day at AK, so I figured we didn't stand a chance, but I kept trying anyhow.

Lo and behold--I tried a little while ago and BINGO! I got it! A 10 a.m. ADR. Happy birthday to my DS!

Don't give up on trying for your ADRs, people! You never know when you might get a bit of magic. :)

Just goes to show that you should always keep trying!:cheer2: Pixie dust is there...just keep the faith. Congrats, and have a great time!!!

That's great. My son loves Tusker House Breakfast too...last trip was last minute and he wanted to eat breakfast here so I keep trying too..Have a magical vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter