?? a list of colleges visited for CP ??

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a list or link for a list of colleges visited for CP?
Also, what do you think about me calling WDWCP to find out when they'll be visiting and IF they will be at our college or a near by college?
Thanks

On the CP site, they have a schedule of visits where you can find the presentation nearest to you. There's nothing up now, but towards the end of August when applications go up- there will be a schedule of all the visits.

Also, what do you think about me calling WDWCP to find out when they'll be visiting and IF they will be at our college or a near by college?
Thanks

If they haven't posted the schedule, they don't have any info to share. It will be up in a few weeks.

I'd suggestion doing the e-presentation. No reason to wait until they go to your school. You won't do an interview at school and the person doing the presentation isn't directly involved with the interview process (you won't do a phone interview with them).

If they haven't posted the schedule, they don't have any info to share. It will be up in a few weeks.

I'd suggestion doing the e-presentation. No reason to wait until they go to your school. You won't do an interview at school and the person doing the presentation isn't directly involved with the interview process (you won't do a phone interview with them).

They don't go to all schools right?
I remember glancing at it last year and I didnt see every single school.

If that isn't the case, I plan on going to the Penn State one, which they have every year. Or if they have one at pittsburg that'd be even better since my college is in the middle :]

They don't go to all schools right?
I remember glancing at it last year and I didnt see every single school.

If that isn't the case, I plan on going to the Penn State one, which they have every year. Or if they have one at pittsburg that'd be even better since my college is in the middle :]

No, they don't. And I believe there are always some in Pittsburgh. I've seen them listed at University of Pittsburgh (Pitt) - I'm sure there are others. But as khancock said, you could always just do the e-presentation. Save you the time and gas money lol Unless you really want to see the in person presentation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter