A Legoland Question

sweetbambi

Mouseketeer
We (myself, DD and GD 9 1/2) are going soon to Walt Disney World for about our 15th time, but we love it. Since we will have a car, I was thinking of Legoland for a day The problem is that she is a very girly girl and may not find anything she likes. We took her older brother to the one in California and he was overjoyed! I am wondering if a "tween" girl will be.

We are taking our little guy that is in the 1st grade this summer. From all our research, it tends to be geared more to the younger child, and heavy on more typical boy activities. I'm sure many girls do love it but as she is a bit older and more girly, it might not be the best choice for her.

We went to LEGOLAND last February. I'm not sure what 'girly' things you may be looking for as I only have 2 boys but there was nothing at LEGOLAND Fl that screamed "GIRLY". Even the miniland area had a special Star Wars section and although the mini-sets were amazing there was no princess area or anything. The main Lego 'lands' were Chima and Castle areas with nothing pink in sight.

I don't mean to sound negative- we had a blast! But I would not say it's a place for girly girls to be in their element, unless they are really into Legos.

I'm not sure this is such a boy vs girl type decision.

I think it is more a decision to be based on whether or not she is a big lego fan. Does she love legos? If so, she will likely enjoy it.

If she is not thrilled with legos, you may want to choose something else. What about Sea World?

You could just ask her if she is interested in going to Legoland...

Enjoy your trip!

I'm not sure this is such a boy vs girl type decision.

I think it is more a decision to be based on whether or not she is a big lego fan. Does she love legos? If so, she will likely enjoy it.

If she is not thrilled with legos, you may want to choose something else. What about Sea World?

You could just ask her if she is interested in going to Legoland...

Enjoy your trip!

::yes:: DD1 is a girly, girly girl and enjoyed Legoland, but mainly because she likes hanging out with DS and playing Legos. I wouldn't say Legoland is a BOY park but a truly good, unisex park. But, if your DGD isn't into Legos, it wouldn't be all that. (Both DS & DD1 rank visiting Legoland as one of the higlights of our March trip.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter