A Lap Dance, A Thief, A Flasher, and other Magical Moments....

and here's a pic of Devine!
AK-Devineontrail.jpg

so cool!

I have to tell you, I showed DH the Angry Troy video and he too was laughing his BLEEP off! He then proceeded to do the drumming all over the house!!!! :lmao: We need to introduce these two and video tape the dancing results! :)
Okay - you have to go next Labor day!
Still a great read! :happytv:

Back Off Lady? hmm, who wasn't in their happy mood?

Wasn't me!

In the morning, we just missed the boat to MGM, so we walked. It was a nice walk and we got there a couple minutes after 9. We wanted to get there before opening so that we could get in line to get Doodlebops tickets. It was their first day performing. Mandy and Jason made it to MGM before us, so they went ahead in and got in line for tickets. I asked one of the CMs if the entire party had to be there to get tickets or if just 1 person could get for all and they told me 1 person could get for all. Thank goodness for that because that was one long line. Mandy could get all of our tickets.

We never cut in line and one of the things I hate at Disney is when people cut in lines. It is so aggravating. Fortunately, we had not had this happen on this trip.

I drew a little map, so you can get an idea how the line worked for getting the tickets for the Doodlebops show. The stage was behind RNR. The line was backed up to ToT, went around and you had to go behind RNR to get your tickets. The line to get tickets is the black line on the map. When you got to the CM to get your tickets, you could select which show you wanted to see that day. We chose the first show of the morning which was at 10am. There was a second line – shown on my map in red. This line was also roped off - the other one was not. You got in this line to get into the show. So if you chose the 10am show, you were going straight to the line for the show, if not, of course, you came back later. There was a CM at the show line who was checking to make sure you had your tickets before they let you get in that line.

Here is the map:

Doodlebopsline.jpg

We got our tickets and as you can see from the map, we had to walk in front of people in the ticket line to get through to get to the show line. The blue line shows that path, but there was not a line of people there. Remember there are 7 of us. This lady who was in the ticket line, got out of the ticket line with her stroller, went over to the show line and blocked us from entering the show line. YES – she actually got out of her own line and put herself and her stroller in front of us so we could not get in the show line. I think she thought we were cutting in line. I don’t know why she felt like she should be policing the line when the CM was there checking on tickets and I have no idea why she thought the 7 of us were somehow cutting. There was a line in the show line, but not that much and not even backed up to the CM checking tickets. (In fact, the line was so short when we got in it that we ended up on the 2nd row.) So Mr Diz said to the lady, as he pointed to the “get your tickets” line, “That is the line to get your tickets, this line here is for people who already have tickets, so BACK OFF LADY!”
The lady then got back in the ticket line and said as she left, “Some people are so rude.” Well lady, if you are reading this and I hope you are – YOU WERE THE RUDE ONE! I would have said that to her, but I didn’t hear her say that – Mandy told me she said it.

Here are some photos of the Doodlebops and a video.

Doodlebops1.jpg

Doodlebops.jpg

Baby Girl loves the Doodlebops. It is the only show she will watch on tv. That and a little bit of Barney and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but Doodlebops is the only one she wills it all the way through. So I knew she would love the show. Well, I think the crowd was a little overwhelming for her. She seemed a little scared. In fact, when the Doodlebops came out, she wet her pants and leaked all over me. She never wets so much her diaper leaks, but I always carry extra clothes, so Mr Diz took her out and changed her. When they got back, she watched, but seemed a little out of sorts. Not at all like I thought she would act because she is normally my wild child and not shy. After it was over, I asked her if she liked it and she said she did. Even when we got home from Disney, she mentioned seeing the Doodlebops and told me she liked it.

Mandy and Jason made comments that they didn’t think she liked the show so much and seemed disappointed that we did the show. I enjoyed the show and it is true that Baby Girl is the only reason we went, but I told them that I thought she liked it and was just overwhelmed. To be fair, we had been doing stuff that she couldn’t do most of the trip and she had been behaving really well. We didn’t do anything else specifically for her like Playhouse Disney or Beauty and the Beast or the Little Mermaid. I also had told Mandy before we got to MGM that if they didn’t want to see the Doodlebops, we could meet up with them later.

We decided not to spend a lot of time at MGM since we wanted to swim. Jason and Mr Diz took Ham and Princess J on ToT. They rode 2 or 3 times and loved it. On our way out, the High School Musical Pep Rally was going by on Hollywood Blvd. Mr Diz broke out with his dance moves for “We’re All In This Together.” Two of the dancers pointed at him and joined him in his dance steps, getting out of synch with what they were supposed to be doing. Does anyone think that was the highlight of Mr Diz’s trip? Yes it was! He still talks about that and is just as excited as a little school girl.

I mentioned early on in the TR that Jason has hip and leg problems. Well, today it was worse than ever. I had mentioned that he might want to get a scooter, but he never wanted to. All this walking was starting to really take a toll on him. Mandy had also not been feeling that well all week. Even though Jason was hurting, he had been carrying Princess J around on his shoulders because she was getting so tired with all the walking. On the way out they decided to try an incentive. They bought her a necklace that says “I Love Troy” and in exchange, she couldn’t ask anyone to carry her and couldn’t complain about walking. :lmao:

Speaking of Princess J, let me tell you how smart she is. Before they left for the trip, Mandy took her shopping. Princess J had been wanting a tshirt that says “I Love Troy.” When they were shopping, she picked out 2 things – one of which was a HSM tshirt. Mandy told her she had to pick one and put the other back. She put the HSM tshirt back and said she was doing it because “I know you’ll buy me one at Disney.” :rotfl:

Next up: The Kitchen Sink, A couple of swimming pics, Epcot, and dinner at San Angel Inn, Illuminations Cruise.

Day 5: The Kitchen Sink - For Real! (page 34)

AAwesome update as usual:thumbsup2

What a rude lady.. WTG MR DIZ...Putting her in her place:headache:

Great shots of Doodlebops and cool video. Ds love it. Thanks:goodvibes

Sounds like Baby girl was juts overwhelmed at the show. We had taken ds to a wiggles show when he was 2 and he was so into Wiggles at the time.

He was so out of sorts the entier show and didn't seem he liked it all. I think it was too many people and too loud and the lights, were just a bit too much stimuli.

I would have loved to see a video of Mr. Diz dancing with the boys in HSM...he must have been in all his glory:rotfl2:

Smar girl Princess J...She knows what she wants and how to get it:goodvibes

I forgot..I love your drawing. Really helps give us a visual...:)

Mr. Diz was right with that woman. RUDE!!!!

Where is the video of Mr. Diz dancing to HSM?

Is it me or are the Doodlebops creepy looking? :eek:

Oh my gosh!! DH and I are laughing out loud about "back off lady!" DH totally agrees with Mr Diz and so do I. What the heck is wrong with some people??:confused3 It's like they totally lose their rational thinking minds when they enter the Disney gate. SHEESH!!

We sooooo wish we could see video of the pep rally!

I'm so glad that wasn't me blocking you guys! I'd never think to do something like that! How rude! I know that when we took Gracelin to see the Wiggles at 2yo she had "Baby Girl Syndrome". Sat & stared most of the show. Thought she hated every second of it. She said she liked it. I think it's a shock from seeing the characters on TV to seeing them in real person. By the time we got to the Doodlebobs at 3yo, she was in the baby mosh pit near the stage & Danica (2yo) was right up there with her! We see the Wiggles again tonight, hopefully they'll enjoy themselves. Great trip report! Mr Diz should apply for a job in WDW entertainment! Then we'd all get to see the Angry Troy dance on a regular basis! :)

Still the main member of the Mr Diz Fan Club - both for the take charge attitude and the dancing with HSM!

Kids are so weird. :lmao: I'm glad she said she liked the show, at least! :rotfl2:

I'm sorry to hear that folks are getting tired and sore. :(

:lmao: At Mr Diz:lmao:

And a big :thumbsup2 for putting RUDE lady in her place.

AWW, I hope baby Girl really enjoyed the show, maybe it was the shock of seeing them in person.

Hi! I have been reading along since the beginning of your TR. It's my first one and I am enjoying it! I just wanted to mention that I took my kids to see Hi5 (from the Discovery channel) this summer. They know every word to every song, they talked about it for weeks, we paid a fortune to get up close so they could dance with the group & they just sat and stared through the whole concert. Never once stood up or moved their lips! When we got home they told everyone they know how much they loved it and how fun it was! :confused3

What, no video of Mr.Diz dancing with the pep ralley???

Well lady, if you are reading this and I hope you are – YOU WERE THE RUDE ONE!
Aunt Martha says to tell you that she was in the correct line....everyone else was just wrong. :lmao: ;)

In fact, when the Doodlebops came out, she wet her pants and leaked all over me.
Uh--like I told DM--that guy would sceer the pee out of me too!

Does anyone think that was the highlight of Mr Diz’s trip? Yes it was! He still talks about that and is just as excited as a little school girl.
:rotfl2: That would be a funny video!!!

(and I bet he WAS excited about dancing with all those cheerleaders!)

Tell him that I tried to dance too and AE made me stop. :rolleyes: So we'll all dance together if we meet up again! (I think they are coming out with a new one soon too)

It was strange watching your Doodlebops video while Brookie was watching them on TV. Double the Doodlebops it twice too much for me! ;)

And why or why didn't you get Mr Diz on video at HSM? (insert stamping foot here)

Great update!:thumbsup2

I can just picture Mr Diz dancing:rotfl2:

I am sure Baby Girl loved the Doodlebops-I a can see how it would be overwhelming.

Rude people:scared:

I posted my reply but it's not there :mad: I was saving you from nearly being on page 4 :eek: Can't remember what I posted last time, errmmm so great update :rotfl2:

I posted my reply but it's not there :mad: I was saving you from nearly being on page 4 :eek: Can't remember what I posted last time, errmmm so great update :rotfl2:

I was on page 4 :eek:

Thanks for bumping me. I need to get an update out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter